• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Namasthe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear All,
I have newly joined this group, having stumbled upon this title, while on a search for articles on Periyaval. I am yet to come to grips with this forum and for the present, am content to wish everyone a great year ahead.

I am a Chartered Accountant in practice and a hearty adherent to svadharma anushtana as applicable to a brahmin, to the best of my capacity and situation.

My family consists of my father and my two brothers' families. I have two sons who also do sandhya regularly. My wife ably supports in all our activities. While I live in Nanganallur at the address given here, my father and brothers are Mylaporeans.

With Best Regards to All,
CRS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back