• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

This is shocking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is shocking

It is shocking. God, what else in store for our community? I hope we get a way to fight and bring back the dignity and pride of our community some day or other. Let us pray for a better life for the next generation.
Thanks for the info.
Nandriyudan
Bagya

Dont get much shocked. More are yet to come. There are lot of such cases even in tamilnadu but gautier`s attention hasnt turned yet.

Reality Bites..........

It is true that clip have shocking stuff to reveal. But that is the fact of life that exist today.

While we point our fingers towards somebody, remember three of ours point to us.

This is what we have done to ourself and see this as an oppurtunity to help those who are in real need from our community.

One appreciable fact of the video is that none of the Brahmins who inspite of their hard times, have not left their beleif . That shows the mettle and that should be enough for revival.

Lets also evaluate what we have done to them. We always try to be sympathasisers rather than getting into act. Instead of Cutting a donation cheque of ..... INR to '*******' , which is cattering for the worldly poorer people (I am not saying we should not care for them), lets try to help the ones who are closer to us. Lets help ourselfs to reach the self sufficiency then lets look upon the world.

This is a wake up call, we can do it and we should do it.

Parthasarathy

Good call.

It is true that clip have shocking stuff to reveal. But that is the fact of life that exist today.

While we point our fingers towards somebody, remember three of ours point to us.

This is what we have done to ourself and see this as an oppurtunity to help those who are in real need from our community.

One appreciable fact of the video is that none of the Brahmins who inspite of their hard times, have not left their beleif . That shows the mettle and that should be enough for revival.

Lets also evaluate what we have done to them. We always try to be sympathasisers rather than getting into act. Instead of Cutting a donation cheque of ..... INR to '*******' , which is cattering for the worldly poorer people (I am not saying we should not care for them), lets try to help the ones who are closer to us. Lets help ourselfs to reach the self sufficiency then lets look upon the world.

This is a wake up call, we can do it and we should do it.

Parthasarathy

Thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7Xgc4ljHKM

7 minutes clip exposes the reality that today's brahmins have become oppressed and marginalized.
Madam,
Thanks for posting this.
I really dont believe brahmins and upper castes for 30% of the population. If that be the case, there is nothing we need to worry about before our community has realisation and stays united. Its only a matter of time. But my belief is 30% is highly exaggerrated. That is one of the reasons why we are taken for a royal ride.
It is really painful to see the sufferings of our fellow mates.
I feel more affinity to our community after seeing this.
With regards,
Kudumi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back