• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Introspection by a social activist

Status
Not open for further replies.

vsubbu48

Brahmins always wonder and agonise as to why there is so much negativity about the community in the minds of others. This issue has been often discussed in various internet fora. However, little authentic information is available for this phenomenon. In the course of my internet browsing I came across an article by Mr Yoginder Sikand, an erstwhile social activist. The article throws light on the whole business of activism. As the article runs into nine pages in MS word, I have posted it as an attachment.

Attachments

• social activist.doc
    44.5 KB · Views: 112
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back