• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

My Pranams to every one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adiyen Ramanuja dasan, Tirumayam Krishnan Sridharan just joined the Tamilbrahmins.com a few minutes ago. At the outset, adiyen's vandanams to all the members.
Tirumayam is where my father, Krishnan, was born in the 1st decade of the 20th century. Hence my initials T.K. I was born in Pudukkottai in 1947 when my father was working for the State of Pukkottai and moved to Chennai at the age of 3 years. I did my education in Chennai and moved to Bangalore in 1969 for job. I have travelled worldwide in my jobs and requested my employer in 2009 to allow me to give up my job to pursue my desire to do kainkaryams to Srivaishnavam,that I belong to. Since last 6 to 7 years, I have been involved in activities conforming to Srivaishnava activities.
I felt bad that only when, accidentally while searching for information on Swami Nathamuni's legacies, I got an article on tamilbrahmins.com, that triggered me to even get to know and browse through the website and register for learning from the site. I look forward to hear from learned members,pearls from the Srivaishnava treasure of knowledge.
Mangalani Bhavanthu,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back