• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Namaskaram!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear all,

My name is Vishwanathan and am a Professor of Finance at a Business School - IMT Hyderabad. I was born in Mumbai, studied BCom at Vivek College (Goregaon) and later completed Chartered Accountancy (CA) in 2001. I pursued a doctorate in Finance jointly from ICFAI University and Bentley University at Boston (2004-07). I hail from a family of priests and my grandfather (PV Ramaswamy Iyer, currently 98) has been a vadhyar and still goes to perform pooja for some families at Mumbai. My great-grandparents migrated from Tanjore-Tirunelveli to Kerala and I myself was born in Mumbai. I along with my wife, Archana (also a doctorate in Economics), reside at Hyderabad.

I have a strong interest in the Carnatic music, Classical dance forms, religious literature, occult sciences, astrology and numerology. Infact while searching for some carnatic renditions, I landed up at this website and was pleasantly surprised.
I thank the organizers of this website and also the members who keep this forum active. I looked around and found that there are lot of information and views posted by senior members and shall sincerely try to get a feel for level of interactions.

(Note: Is the database of members organized, so that we know geographic distribution and other details of members)
Regards
Vishwanathan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back