• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Law of Attraction

Status
Not open for further replies.
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Your Wish is My Command![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]All the Powers of the Universe are already ours,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It is we who have put Our Hands before Our Eyes and Cry that it are Dark![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]~ Vivekananda (1863 - 1902)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]You are not alone[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Our day-to-day life has become very stressful and hectic. We are constantly chasing something that we feel is unreachable. At work, we are trying to climb the corporate ladder, and running at lightning speed, never stopping to look behind, as we fear there might be a tortoise or a hare out there that is going to catch up with us. You start your day with a thousand things on your list and wish the day was over and yet the day seems never ending. You are trying to please someone, trying to please your team members, trying to please your clients, please your boss, the list is never ending. You feel there is no independence, you are constantly listening to others and trying to accommodate, or named a rebel or a person with an attitude when you try to put your foot down. Finally, your workday is over and it is time to get back home. Now, stop. Is that thought of going home giving you a sense of relief, May be not. You have your family that you have to please, once you go home. On the other hand, are you one of those who escape to work to get away from the never ending issues at home? Well, if this is your typical day, you are not alone.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Life is the same for most of us. Kids’ life is a nightmare too. They have to please teachers and parents by being the best in academics, they have to be sports champions, be artistic, the most well behaved kid and what not .This is the life of every housewife out there, pleasing parents and in-law, attending to husband and kids needs, hopelessly craving for independence. This is the life of retired parents as well, pleasing their own son and daughter, son-in-law and daughter-in-law and sincerely wishing all the time that they had the independence to change their world and consoling that it is not practical to get their dreams at such a stage in life. This is also the life of those who feel they are unfortunate or a failure in life. So is the case with thousands of men and women who have an issue with their married life. And so are those students who aspire to enter into their dream professions and are left behind.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Believers in god try to shed their troubles by praying and hoping that he would take care of all their miseries. Others blame it on fate and let fate choose their destiny. Non-believers say this is how the world is, and we have evolved into this mechanical world. Yet, deep down in our heart we all wish things were different. Have you ever wished to become a child all over again and dream about the gene that said “Your wish is my command” and gave you all that you wished for? Have you ever wished that you had the independence to draw your destiny, and then read on?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Law of Attraction[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Law of attraction” is the secret gene that grants all our wishes. We are energy powerhouse capable of manifesting anything that we wish. We all know about [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Newton[/FONT][FONT=&quot]’s law of attraction and [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Newton[/FONT][FONT=&quot]’s law of motion “Every action has an equal and opposite reaction”. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]This is the law of cause and effect. Ignorantly we have assumed that this law holds good only for physical matters, however this law also is very true for our thoughts. We are all energy fields, constantly emitting frequencies through our thoughts. Have you ever questioned how you listen to radio channels? It is because we all know that we tune into a particular radio frequency and listen to a particular radio channel. The same law applies to human thoughts too. Our present life is a residue of our past thoughts and our future life will be drawn by our current thoughts. This is called the “Law of attraction” -“You reap what you sow”. The Universal Law of Attraction (LOA) states: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“We attract whatever we choose to give our attention to--whether wanted or unwanted.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Religious attestation[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Religion has always taught us the Law of attraction. The Bible, the Quran, the Bhagavad-Gita, Buddha’s teachings have all re-iterated this law. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Here is a verse from the bible that explains how we create our destiny.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] “Don’t be misled: No one makes a fool of God. What a person plants, he will harvest. The person, who plants selfishness, ignoring the needs of others, will harvest a crop of weeds. All they will have to show for their[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Life is weeds! But the one who plants in response to God, letting God’s Spirit do the growth work in him, harvests a crop of real life, eternal life.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]~ [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Galatians 6:7–8[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“All that we are is a result of what we have thought”
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]~ [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Buddha (563 BCE- 483 BCE)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Regarding the position of man in relation to the Universe, the Quran says: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"God has made subservient to you whatever is on the earth or in universe. You are destined to rule over the Universe."[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] ~ Quran[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Coming from a Hindu belief it is easier from me to explain the law of attraction through Karma theory and Sanathana Dharma or “way of life” theory. “Sanathana Dharma” is the true essence of Hinduism and gives a list of principles, following which leads us to good karmas and allows us to attract good health, wealth and prosperity. This is talked about in our great epics such as Ramayana and Mahabharata. Bhagavad-Gita discusses in detail about sanathana dharma and Karma. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We all know that we are, where we are today due to our past Karmas, and our future is determined from our present Karmas. We also understand that our past karmas take effect in the present life and we carry our karmas into future lives. How many times have we approached GOD with grievances about our s and how many times have we questioned him as to why he is causing us to suffer. However, GOD gracefully smiles at us at our ignorance. GOD is love personified; he cannot bring us misery, especially when he has given us the power to create our own destiny. We are responsible for our own miseries. By our present deeds, we create our future destinies “.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In Bhagavad-Gita, chapter 5 verse 14 & 15 Baghvan Sri [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Krishna[/FONT][FONT=&quot] says the following to Arujna.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]na kartrtvam na karmaani lokasya srjati prabhuh[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]na karma-phala-samyogam svabahaavas tu pravartatae[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]naadatte kasyachit paapam na chaiva sukrtam vibhuh[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]agnyanenaavrtam gyananam tena muhyanti jantavah[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Understanding the meaning of the above verses will explain our confusion about fate and chances.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Ultimate Consciousness neither creates human misconceptions of bodily identification, nor the bodily identifications fruitive activities, nor the union of the fruitive actions and the resultant fruits, but it is due to the modes of material nature, engaging in acts. In other words, neither the sense of acting, nor actions, nor the connection of cause and effect comes from the Lord of this world. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]You are the creator[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Karma theory is ignorantly mistaken as “deeds or actions”; however, truly Karma arises from our thoughts. Would it surprise you if I said, our thoughts are responsible for all our situations in past, present and future lives. Actions come from thoughts. God does not draw our destiny, it is our thoughts that creates or manifests our destiny. Now, the million dollar question is “how can thoughts become things”. Yes, they sure can. They can, if we understand that though we are a body with a soul embedded with in, we are basically an energy field constantly emitting energy and tuning into the universal frequency into the channel that best suites our thoughts. This is how every experience into our life comes to us. We radiate thoughts every minute and the thoughts that we give most attention to manifests into our lives. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]A famous English writer Charles Haanel once said, “The predominant thought or the mental attitude is the magnet, and the law is that like attracts like, consequently, the mental attitude will invariably attract such conditions as correspond to its nature.” [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]When we are suffering, the sufferings seems to be never ending, this is because we are focusing on the suffering, instead of the greenery at the end of the suffering. This is why the happier we are the merrier we get and when we are sad or depressed more things comes our way and destroys our peace. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Hinduism also believes in “Adwaita” philosophy, “Brahmaiva na apara” which means “GOD IS WITHIN EACH OF US. Do bells ring on the essence of this philosophy? Adwaita teaches us that god is with us that is we are the creators of our destiny. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Law of Attraction teaches that we attract into our lives whatever we focus on. Quantum Physics teaches that nothing is fixed, that there are no limitations, that everything is vibrating Energy. By understanding that everything is Energy in a state of potential and by applying the Law of Attraction to bring into our lives what we focus on, it is never necessary to feel stuck with an undesirable life. Thoughts become things when we use our full potential and send out positive energy through our true belief and the law of nature manifests our universe the way we want. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Life is Unfair[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Now the next question that is running through your mind is, “well, if the cause and effect theory is true, I never wished for all the miseries in my life, how those appeared“. Once again the answer is “Your own thoughts caused it to appear into your life. Wondering how? Remember, “Your wish is my command”, this gene is so obedient that he grants what ever you are thinking the most. If you spend most of your time thinking about the miseries, you are going to see more miseries. If you are lamenting about your wealth or health, that is what you are going to get. “YOU BECOME WHAT YOU FOCUS ON THE MOST”. You only experience that you wish for or worry about the most. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Do you go to work expecting your co-workers being rude and yes, there is someone who is out there to spoil your day. Do you enter your boss’ room worrying about your appraisal to find out you have been evaluated badly and feel dejected as you are worth more? Are you a man who worries about your parents complaining about your wife or your wife complaining about your parents and go home to only assert your worries. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Are you a woman struggling to win the confidence of your loved ones, are you a school student worrying about your results, are you a working mom worrying about your kids falling sick as you are out most day and go home to find out they are sick. Do you feel you have not been blessed with a happy family and no matter how hard you try things don’t seem to change? Do you are your loved one suffering from a serious illness and worry about it constantly. Have you ever questioned as to why such situations appear in your life. Have you always said this is how things are or blamed it on fate. All these situations happen as you are constantly thinking about them. You can control the situation by not focusing on the issues and visualizing the nicer results. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Stop wondering at people who always seems to be happy and have a wonderful job and family. You might be a Harvard pass out, yet be never known and might wonder how a school drop out is a business magnet. Knowingly or unknowingly they have stayed positive and have focused on the happier life. Things happened because of their true wish (thought) and undoubted belief in themselves or in GOD. You and I could have this blessing if we focus and create our reality through our thoughts. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Essence of Positive Thinking[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]You could try simple exercises to see if this law works. Visualize or wish for a nice compliment, or a small gift or meeting someone that will make a difference. We have all had good and bad days. Paying a little more attention to our days we see that some days we get up with a negative thought and feel the day is going to be a mess, and yes sure, the whole day goes wrong. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Have you ever wondered how you predicted your day? This is the law of attraction working its way. You sent out a negative thought and you get more negative experiences. Now, try this out. Get up and send out a strong thought that the day is going to be happy and peaceful and believe in it, and you will be amazed how productive the day would be. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We have all had miracles happen in our lives. Remember about those, and you will realize that those experiences came your way since you stayed focused and truly wished for that outcome. Stop focusing on what you do not want to experience and instead focus on what you expect to see. Visualize how you want your experiences to be. Visualize the salary you wish, visualize the type of people you want to meet, visualize your dream house and believe that it is going to happen and be surprised for many pleasant gifts from the universe. There will no longer be hectic days at work; kids will excel in what they truly wish for. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Parents and in-laws will appreciate you, your boss will appreciate you, and you will become the best husband, the best wife, the best friend “THE BEST” of what ever you want. You will only meet the type of people you want to meet and draw in experiences into your life that you wish. Stay positive and let the universe manifest the best out there for you. You will get more of what you think. If you think you have enough and donate, you will receive more wealth. The minute you stop sharing, you are focusing not on abundance, however on the lack of something. Therefore you are going to see more of the lack. The best way to receive more of anything is sending in heartfelt gratitude and supplementing it with actions that show abundance. You wish evil for others because you think you lack something they have, so there you go, you have focused on lack and you are going to manifest more of it. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] This is the reason our ancestors and all religions in the world teach us to see good, hear good and be good. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Now, you will not be reading this article if you had not wished for it. Here I mean the content of my writing and not me the presenter of the content. I am merely an instrument manifested through your thoughts. There are no accidents and chances. Everything happens for a reason and it happens because you focused on it. Express your thoughts to the universe, dream all that you ever wanted, after all, great discoveries and inventions blossomed from a thought and unfathomable faith and wish. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I would like to leave you here with one last thought, we are an energy powerhouse and leading a life of self-discipline and self-mastery will allow us to stay positive and gain the full potential of the universe. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I would like to acknowledge books such as “The Secret”, “The law of attraction”, “The Bhagwad-gita”, “Autobiography of a Yogi”, “Sanathana Dharma”, Google search engine, and various other websites in assisting me gain the insights in putting this work together. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I would like to send in my heartfelt gratitude to my beloved GOD and my loving family especially Shoba Sreedharan for inspiring me and providing me with great information in making this dream of writing about LOA a reality. I would like thank all out there reading this to have given me an opportunity to make a difference in your life and bring you the simple yet profound tool that will change your life for good.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]~ [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Albert Einstein (1879-1955)[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back