• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Namaskaram to Everyone .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hii,

I am Shrikant Wagh. I would like to say that i am not a Tamilian and I'm not a Brahmin , but im very much interested
in learning everything i can. So now that i want to learn i humbly ask can anyone help me learn the language ? i am
willing to spend as much time it needs , anyone ?

Thank you

Shrikant

Dear Shrikant ji,

Namaste,

Welcome to Forum..some of us here are also Non Brahmins and we have members from all parts of India and Caucasian members too.

Please join the crowd here.

There are many threads that can give valuable knowledge and we have a host of learned members who will be willing enough to guide and help you.

Dear Shri Shrikant Wagh,

Hearty welcome to this Forum. Glad to note that u r interested in learning Tamil
language. By browsing through various Threads, you may be able to learn as
much info as u want and also from the discussions by other learned members.

KR SUBRAHMANYAM
Secunderabad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back