• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All

i am in my 37th week of pregnancy. due to certain medical reasons, doctor has suggested me to under go c section i.e. Cesarian to give birth to my baby. Now that c section has been required, i wish if i can know and plan its birth on an auspicious day, nakshatram and timing. please suggest me good timing for birth on any of the dates from 19th October 2012 to 24th October 2012. As i have left very less timing, please suggest it as fast as possible.

Regards

Hetal Vishwanathan

Hi All

i am in my 37th week of pregnancy. due to certain medical reasons, doctor has suggested me to under go c section i.e. Cesarian to give birth to my baby. Now that c section has been required, i wish if i can know and plan its birth on an auspicious day, nakshatram and timing. please suggest me good timing for birth on any of the dates from 19th October 2012 to 24th October 2012. As i have left very less timing, please suggest it as fast as possible.

Regards

Hetal Vishwanathan

The common understanding and the common saying among the public is - "What we may determine and count on, God has his own rules and say in what we must have"

Going by that, my humble suggestion is -
Write down in each bit of papers, the dates from 19th October till 24th October, fold each one of them and squeez them well to the extent that you can not identify which one is written with which date. Swirl them, holding them in your two palms and drop down near/in front of god pictures/murtis in your pooja room, with all your devoted prayers and belief, to pick one among them. See for your self the date that appears on one of the sqeezed papers, that you have randomly picked up. Which ever date appears, take it as God's decision and go ahead with finalizing yourself on the same date.

Do this on one morning, during your prayer hours, praying to your Kula Daivam and Ishta Devatha.

I feel that would be
the best way to decide. Having done this way, you will also not be confusing yourself as who suggested you the right date. Leave things in the hands of God, doing this way. Consider the point that, if it would have been normal delivery would you be having any choice?

Thus, I would suggest you to do it yourself, with your pure and honest heart, with all your belief and devotion towards God and be satisfied with yourself.

Last edited:
Hi All

Regards

Hetal Vishwanathan

Wish you best of luck. The child and the mother should be safe and healthy. The time will be right, whatever time the child is born.

Have trust in God, remember you are not the doer.
Ashtavakra Gita - 13
Verse 6: dharmadharmau sukam dhukkam manasani na the vibho
akarthosi , abhoktosi , muktevasi sarvada

Rightousness, unrightousness, Happiness & unhappiness; all these belong to the mind and not to you, oh King!
You are not the doer or the experiencer. You are Ever Liberated!

Ashtavakra Gita - 13 [You are not the Doer / Experiencer]

Dear Madam,

Perhaps Renukaji can help from the point of view of Gyn ( and she knows astrology too )

Vijayadasami day is ideal , but as my friend says God has His own plans !

You must be knowing about Ravana who tried in vain to prevent Lord Sani to keep away from an
unfavourable house.

dear madam !
all the best and our prayers to you and the baby . sri Ravi's suggestion is a well thought one.
leave it to GOD and he will take care.i think you have heard of mulam and kettai and hence this confusion .your health is most important and act as per doctors advice.
guruvayurappan

I would go with oct 19. Reason being it is one of the Navratri day. More importantly, your surgeon has suggested a semi elective (it is not emergency, but he has decided on 18th?) surgery, and the baby is mature, would get it done sooner, rather than allowing the medical reason to take over, even if it means 5 days.

Last edited:
Ms.Hetal Vishwanathan,
Does you doctor's have a say in it. Here the OR facility has to be available, and the doctor's t-time is more important than your astrologer. So the decision may not be in your hand.
Have faith in GOD.

Dear All

Thank u all for your prompt responses to my query. I do agree with "All is there in God's hand". But I just thought , if the c section is required and i do have some time to choose, i better opt for an option or rather choose the auspicious day , date, timing, and nakshatram which will be adhered to baby through out its life. further , since by this time medically baby has grown fully and will only accumulate more fats under its skin until it is born. the lung and brain are only organs which will be fully functioning and get mature through out its child hood. in light of this , if i could choose the day............i wish.

Dear Hetal,

I am surprised why no one who knows astrology wishes to give a good date and time as requested by you.

It is natural for the people who have faith in horoscope, to wish to get the c-section done in a good time.

Since you can not contact Renu, I shall send a PM to her to write her views
in this thread.

Best wishes,
Mrs. Raji Ram

Dear All

Thank u all for your prompt responses to my query. I do agree with "All is there in God's hand". But I just thought , if the c section is required and i do have some time to choose, i better opt for an option or rather choose the auspicious day , date, timing, and nakshatram which will be adhered to baby through out its life. further , since by this time medically baby has grown fully and will only accumulate more fats under its skin until it is born. the lung and brain are only organs which will be fully functioning and get mature through out its child hood. in light of this , if i could choose the day............i wish.

Dear madam,

I am a GP and can advise you the following.

I do not know if this is your 1st or subsequent pregnancy...it makes a difference cos a mother is more anxious for her 1st pregnancy.

I also do not know if this is your 1st C section.

Your case is an Elective C section and yes you can buy time in your case.

In cases where a mother has an altered Glucose Torelance or even Gestational Diabetes on diet control or on Insulin an elective C section is done at 38 weeks.

So in your case I wonder what is the reason for your C section and at which week of gestation your doc has scheduled your C section.

If it is 38 weeks that means you have 1 week from now to decide a good date.

Most docs are quite used to patients who want a good date for the C section.

So you can consult any astrologer for the date of your choice BUT do not let that interfere with the doc's decision in case an emergency would take place cos a fetus nearing term can go into fetal distress anytime and your chosen date and time might not be possible.

My final say is have faith in God..choose your date if you wish and keep an open mind for an emergency C section too.

At the end of the day we should not forget we can only plan but the outcome is in God's hands.

No one can actually alter Karma by modifying any time of birth.

Best of Luck to you and your baby..most important do not worry.

Just to add: This is the most important time NOT to listen to any old wives tales.

Let the experts handle it....your doctor and yourself by praying to God.

Last edited:
I would request members with knowledge in medicine or astrology and also mothers/fathers with experience to give advise.

I hope members will refrain from giving unproven advise cos there is one post in this thread I deem a little unsafe.
So please do not let sentiments cloud our intellect cos we have to remember it is not us in this situation but a mother and her baby...it's 2 lives we are dealing with.

So I would prefer only people with sound knowledge in medicine or astrology and motherhood/fatherhood to respond.

Last edited:
I would request members with knowledge in medicine or astrology and also mothers/fathers with experience to give advise.

I hope members will refrain from giving unproven advise cos there is one post in this thread I deem a little unsafe.
So please do not let sentiments cloud our intellect cos we have to remember it is not us in this situation but a mother and her baby...it's 2 lives we are dealing with.

So I would prefer only people with sound knowledge in medicine or astrology and motherhood/fatherhood to respond.

She is keen to contact you. Why dont you give her a PM ? It will be helpful. I did suggest your name only.

Please send her a personal message thru' this forum. I think her mail id is there in her profile. She is
a nice lady and would help.
Dear Sir,

It seems you have missed a few important discussions which came up earlier, regarding PMs.

The newbies can not send PMs. So, I sent one to Renu and she has already replied to Mrs. Hetal.

Regards..... :)

Dr. Renu,
You said:

Are you saying that others should not give advice? What about most of our Guru's, most of them will not fit this criteria. I understand your advice, but it should be expanded.
I already made my postings before this admonition. :sorry::director:

Dr. Renu,
You said:

Are you saying that others should not give advice? What about most of our Guru's, most of them will not fit this criteria. I understand your advice, but it should be expanded.
I already made my postings before this admonition. :sorry::director:

LOL!! My classification was very broad:

Sound Knowledge in:

1)Medicine..so any medico/paramedic can respond here

2)Astrology..almost 90% of forum can respond.

3)Motherhood... most members might be married with kids.

4)Fatherhood..most male members here have progeny too.

So going by that almost everyone is welcome provided the knowledge is sound.

Dear Hetal,

I join the members of this forum to wish you good luck for a safe delivery.

May The Almighty bless you with a bonny baby. :baby:

Courtesy: Google images.

A-Bonny-Baby-web-290x217.jpg

Dear Renuka Ji

First of all thank you for your prompt reply and broad view to understand each aspect before giving any advice. i appreciate it.

some reply to your above queries :

yes its my first pregnancy and i am much anxious , more worried and lil confused as the time to welcome our bundle of joy is nearing/

yes it is my first c section since i am first time pregnant.

further i do not have any problems as described regarding gestational diabetes nor have positive glucose tolerance test/

i shall give u back ground :

i have consulted one doctor until i have completed 8 months of pregnancy at my PILs house. After Seemantham i have joined my Maa's house for delivery purpose and have consulted another gynec. since first doc knew it from the beginning that i am not gonna deliver there , he did not advised on wt could be the possibility of giving birth i.e. either vaginal birth or c section neither he has advised to go for glucose tolerance test. the second gynec at , she has suggested Glucose tolerance test and has come negative. but when she has checked possibility of birthing , she said due to tilted pelvis , there is very few chances of giving birth by vagina and you have 90% chances to give birth by c section only. on my insisting of natural birth only , she said , for my mental satisfaction she could wait , but she cant take any risk with baby, so my husband has opted with my affirmative response to go for c section rather that having baby with any physical problems because of tilted pelvis. doc has given another reason of my short stature too and said after checking , she is of opinion that the vaginal opening is very narrow and will not dialet upto 10 cm which is minimum required.

so this is the case. further even last sonogram and color dopler says the due date would be 28th october 2012, and if i have to choose c section , i would better do it in SHUKLA PAKSH and during this auspecious days of navratri so any good day upto 24th i have marked my line.

regards

Hetal Vishwanathan

Dear Renuka Ji

First of all thank you for your prompt reply and broad view to understand each aspect before giving any advice. i appreciate it.

some reply to your above queries :

yes its my first pregnancy and i am much anxious , more worried and lil confused as the time to welcome our bundle of joy is nearing/

yes it is my first c section since i am first time pregnant.

further i do not have any problems as described regarding gestational diabetes nor have positive glucose tolerance test/

i shall give u back ground :

i have consulted one doctor until i have completed 8 months of pregnancy at my PILs house. After Seemantham i have joined my Maa's house for delivery purpose and have consulted another gynec. since first doc knew it from the beginning that i am not gonna deliver there , he did not advised on wt could be the possibility of giving birth i.e. either vaginal birth or c section neither he has advised to go for glucose tolerance test. the second gynec at , she has suggested Glucose tolerance test and has come negative. but when she has checked possibility of birthing , she said due to tilted pelvis , there is very few chances of giving birth by vagina and you have 90% chances to give birth by c section only. on my insisting of natural birth only , she said , for my mental satisfaction she could wait , but she cant take any risk with baby, so my husband has opted with my affirmative response to go for c section rather that having baby with any physical problems because of tilted pelvis. doc has given another reason of my short stature too and said after checking , she is of opinion that the vaginal opening is very narrow and will not dialet upto 10 cm which is minimum required.

so this is the case. further even last sonogram and color dopler says the due date would be 28th october 2012, and if i have to choose c section , i would better do it in SHUKLA PAKSH and during this auspecious days of navratri so any good day upto 24th i have marked my line.

regards

Hetal Vishwanathan

Best of luck.

take care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back