• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The magic of spiritual energy

I am noticing a trend among meditation Gurus where they seem to actually downplay the importance of God.
Though they promote spirituality, they seem to think organized religion and spirituality do not go hand in hand.

I wonder how these Gurus will react if we tell them that we dont need a Guru! LOL
I am sure they will go all balastics.
Going to a guru is a trend in itself. People wont say I dont need a guru though they really dont

People dont seem to grasp the idea of God well . The idea is real though. They are either too scared , have a very wrong notion or ignore God completely. A much better understanding of God is in order. does God have form or will He take form and descend among humans? The answer is yes. He can take form though He can be formless too.

I myself know the powers of spiritual energy first hand and can extrapolate it to the level of God. He has descended among humans before though many were not to understand divinity. I think the purpose of descending is not to make people marvel at Him but to create a revolutionary impact silently and bring back peace and harmony. God has actually put mechanisms in place so that His intervention is not needed most of the time. But now and then His presence is necessitated due to things looking to go out of control breaking all checks and balances.

That situation is what exists now.

I think 50 % of the people will be able to recognize divinity. The rest will not. That seems to be the divine design. The tension is required for people to be not overawed or be scared too much so that God's objective is achieved imperceptibly

There is so much mystery and misconception surrounding God. Everyone can attain divinity. I myself have seen what happens when there is a rush of kundalini energy through the chakras. Every quality dramatically is elevated and all negativity disappears. the process is yet to attain permanence but the results when it happens are astonishing.

with all the AI, quantum computing, supercomputers and synthetic telepathy and all spiritualists, illusionists and psychics and all knowledge and resources at their disposal etc etc the americans and their allies are able to make little impact on spiritual energy.

Latest ads

Back