• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Please join to learn Sanskrit on line - Vyasa Vidya Mandiram

v_prabhakararan

Dear Sir/madam,
If you or your children like to learn Sanskrit online from home, please follow the attached notice from Vyasa Vidya Mandiram for the details and join the course. I am also learning here and completed 4 levels. Many of the school going students as well as elders of ages of even 80s are also learning here.
Please inform me if you have joined. You may also please inform your friends and relatives who are interested.
You may also contact me through whatsapp message(98947-72245)/ email ([email protected]) through a separate message for any of the additional detail, Regards. Prabhakaran

Attachments

• VVM-Aadhya1-Admission Notice- 24M.docx
    17 KB · Views: 34

Latest ads

Back