• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Is "I" missing ?

sravna

Based on my experiences with technology using force as its central element and its decreasing and almost zero impact now against spiritual energy, i am tempted to postulate that science has one or two terms missing from its equations. Since Newton popularized immensely and developed the idea of force that has been central to science. The most of todays technology is based on that.

But is it a complete understanding of nature just identifying four fundamental forces? I think we need to expand our understanding dramatically. A new leap is required . That would be the introduction of the notion of intelligence precisely or in other words incorporating "I" in the equations of science.

As I thought nature is not so naive to be governed by force alone. There is a lot more to it. Think about it.

If humans who are a minuscule part of nature have the faculty of intelligence why not the whole? It is stupid and foolish to think otherwise.

Latest ads

Back