• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

I am re-joining

SuryaKashyapa

Hello tbcom members,
I had been active here a few years ago. Then a series of re-locations, interruptions and personal pre-occupations compelled me to absent from tbcom.
But I had the inner urge to resume or rejoin all through these times. A couple of times I attempted, but could not login because my earlier email providers had shut shop and I could not change password. My attempts to reach the Web master also did not yield result as either I could not contact via this site or my emails did not reach destination.

But after many failed attempts somehow I could get the attention of WM and thanks to him now I am here.

I don't know how many of the former forum members of those times are still continuing.
If any such member can recall, I will be happy. To all other members a 'Hi' from me.
I hope my second tenure will be mutually worthy.
Season's greetings to all.

SuryaKashyapa

Welcome back.

Surprised that I do not remember getting any emails from you. Not a problem now that you are here :)

Latest ads

Back