• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

sashtiapthapoorthi

Status
Not open for further replies.
My date of Birth is 3 December 1952.My birth star is Thiruvadhirai.Rasi.Midhunam.My son and daughters wants to celebrate my [h=3]sashtiapthapoorthy on 1 December 2012.For the convenience of all our relatives, we have planned to celebrate [/h]in channai.We are on the look out for suitable kalyana mandabam(marriage hall) and contractor for Vaideega,catering and all marriage arrangements.We plan it as one day event.The place may be near, Thiruvanmiyur, Adayar or Vellacheri.I request the members to help me in this regard.My mobile #09967781863.I stay in CBD Belapur,Navi Mumbai.

My date of Birth is 3 December 1952.My birth star is Thiruvadhirai.Rasi.Midhunam.My son and daughters wants to celebrate my sashtiapthapoorthy on 1 December 2012.For the convenience of all our relatives, we have planned to celebrate

in channai.We are on the look out for suitable kalyana mandabam(marriage hall) and contractor for Vaideega,catering and all marriage arrangements.We plan it as one day event.The place may be near, Thiruvanmiyur, Adayar or Vellacheri.I request the members to help me in this regard.My mobile #09967781863.I stay in CBD Belapur,Navi Mumbai.

The alternative may be to do it in a Hotel or resort. They can arrange everything including accommodations for out of town visitors.
We attended a function in Chennai at
Hotel New Woodlands ,Hotel New Woodlands Madrass, Hotel New Woodlands Chennai,hotels in chennai, chennai hotels , hotels in tamilnadu, hotels madras
Party hall Chennai | wedding halls in Chennai | conferance hall Chennai | catering services in Chennai | vegetarian restaurant in Chennai

I bet there must be a lot of information out there on the net.
Congratulations

Thanks Shri.Prasad.Can you tell me how many vadyars/Sashtigals are required to do rudraekadasi and to complete the sastiapda poorthi pooja?

60 th birth day

My date of Birth is 3 December 1952.My birth star is Thiruvadhirai.Rasi.Midhunam.My son and daughters wants to celebrate my sashtiapthapoorthy on 1 December 2012.For the convenience of all our relatives, we have planned to celebrate

in channai.We are on the look out for suitable kalyana mandabam(marriage hall) and contractor for Vaideega,catering and all marriage arrangements.We plan it as one day event.The place may be near, Thiruvanmiyur, Adayar or Vellacheri.I request the members to help me in this regard.My mobile #09967781863.I stay in CBD Belapur,Navi Mumbai.

dear sri.iyer bhaskaran...
congrats for celebrating ur sashtiapthapoorthy. it is very good to celebrate ,if possible, at Thirukkadayur.it is the only place where it is celebrated by hindus, since the main Deity is called Kaalasamhara Murthy.bcoz this is where lord parameswara
did samhara of lord yama and blessed markandeya to live a siranjivi life. so performing 60th b'day hre is very auspicious .
if u r interested to know more pls mail me to... [email protected]
best wishes

Yes. On certain days the temple overflows with the people celebrating their 60. The whole prakaram closely lined with homakundams. The lord's name in sanskrit is
Sri Amrutaghateshwar and "Abhiraami"'s sannidhi is also there separately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back