• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Navaratna ring wearing position

Status
Not open for further replies.
images

Is this of any help???
I can't differentiate the stones though!

i couldnt identify anything on ring picture madam ... i'm having ring only ... i'm not looking for pendant style ... but this pendant pic i already saw in net mam ...i quite having a confusion in ring only ... that blue saphire (saturn) should points towards our nail or towards our body or diamond(venus) should points towards our body or towards our nail ... thank you ...

According to Sri Garuda Purana, when buying navratnas or any gem one has to ensure that the gem stones being used in the

ornament are flawless. It is also advisable to wear the ornament after cleaning and charging with
Navagraha mantras. One can

wear the jewelry before sunrise or any auspicious day at a temple.

The correct way of wearing a ring is by wearing the blue sapphire gem representing
Saturn pointing towards the body

on the ring finger. Women can wear the ring on the left hand ring finger and Males, the right hand ring finger.

Source:
Benefits of Wearing Navaratna (9 Stones) Ring or Pendant

PS: When I got a navagraha ring as a gift, I was advised to wear it with the diamond stone towards the finger tips,

the same position as said above. :)

According to Sri Garuda Purana, when buying navratnas or any gem one has to ensure that the gem stones being used in the

ornament are flawless. It is also advisable to wear the ornament after cleaning and charging with
Navagraha mantras. One can

wear the jewelry before sunrise or any auspicious day at a temple.

The correct way of wearing a ring is by wearing the blue sapphire gem representing
Saturn pointing towards the body

on the ring finger. Women can wear the ring on the left hand ring finger and Males, the right hand ring finger.

Source:
Benefits of Wearing Navaratna (9 Stones) Ring or Pendant

PS: When I got a navagraha ring as a gift, I was advised to wear it with the diamond stone towards the finger tips,

the same position as said above. :)

""When I got a navagraha ring as a gift, ....""....Yes..Yes.. I too must try ..Hmmmm....Who will give it to me as gift...?

TVK

There are people for whom nothing will alter their position. There are some who have to empower the weak planet. In general 'navratna' may create clashes within the wearer. In general principle, nobody needs 'navratna'. Shri Balaji can wear it. Whether Ravana wore navratna gems or not, he did try to control all the planets but he was still short of luck. If people wearing 'navratna' rings are happy, they need not remove them.

Normally, some people consult a Jyothish before buying a Navaratna Ring, as to whether
they can wear and whether there would be any harm if worn. Navaratna is called
as Nine Gem representing the nine planets. Jyothish normally say that these gems
has a traditional expression specifically with regard to strengthening or counteracting
the power of its ruling planet. Nowadays we notice the Jwellers advertise, they
themselves would study the horoscope in a simple way and suggest the correct
stone etc. Planetary Gemstones with the nine astrological gemstones helps the
person who wears it from the powerful energies that emerges from each of the
nine planets according to Indian astrological study. In Sanskrit Navaratna
is defined as i.e. Nava is Nine and Ratna means Gem. If a person wears all the Nine
Gems embedded in a ring, it delivers all the benefits of all the nine planetary
Gemstones at a time i.e. simultaneously offering the necessary protection
to the wearer and extends all the benefits such as sound and good health, happiness
and prosperity in life.

Balasubramanian
Ambattur

thank you sir .... ya now i'm wearing ... blue pointing towards body only ... thank yu sir Raji Ram , KK4646 , Iyyarooran , nannilam balasubramanium

There are people for whom nothing will alter their position. There are some who have to empower the weak planet. In general 'navratna' may create clashes within the wearer. In general principle, nobody needs 'navratna'. Shri Balaji can wear it. Whether Ravana wore navratna gems or not, he did try to control all the planets but he was still short of luck. If people wearing 'navratna' rings are happy, they need not remove them.

But while going for any funeral or condolence ... need to remove it rite ... and also while sleeping can wear and sleep or should remove while sleeping ..?

Normally, some people consult a Jyothish before buying a Navaratna Ring, as to whether
they can wear and whether there would be any harm if worn. Navaratna is called
as Nine Gem representing the nine planets. Jyothish normally say that these gems
has a traditional expression specifically with regard to strengthening or counteracting
the power of its ruling planet. Nowadays we notice the Jwellers advertise, they
themselves would study the horoscope in a simple way and suggest the correct
stone etc. Planetary Gemstones with the nine astrological gemstones helps the
person who wears it from the powerful energies that emerges from each of the
nine planets according to Indian astrological study. In Sanskrit Navaratna
is defined as i.e. Nava is Nine and Ratna means Gem. If a person wears all the Nine
Gems embedded in a ring, it delivers all the benefits of all the nine planetary
Gemstones at a time i.e. simultaneously offering the necessary protection
to the wearer and extends all the benefits such as sound and good health, happiness
and prosperity in life.

Balasubramanian
Ambattur

How many of us are certified gemologist? We have to trust the jeweler. If you take it to the next Jeweler they will appraise it down and find many doshas. So at best it is an ornament. Wear it to please yourself or to make others jealous of you. Wearing A stone never hurt some one, except when one is thrown at you ( Goliath). If it bothers you can always donate it to me.

Synthetic diamonds have been in the market since the 1950s, when a General Electric worker was successful in creating a gem that had similar properties to the diamond. Since then, the methods used to create or "culture" diamonds have advanced significantly. Recent developments in this process allow companies to sell synthetic diamonds that are indistinguishable to those mined. The cultured diamonds are significantly lower in price; a naturally occurring diamond costs around 50 percent more than a cultured diamond.

Read more: Man-Made Diamonds That Fool the Experts | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/list_7409708_man_made-diamonds-fool-experts.html#ixzz23x9ND0AU

Last edited:
But while going for any funeral or condolence ... need to remove it rite ... and also while sleeping can wear and sleep or should remove while sleeping ..?

Whether or not a navaratana ring brings
you happiness/prosperity/ good health
it CERTAINLY makes a person THINK!!! :high5:
Look at the number of genuine doubts!!! :)

Dear Sir,

For me the answer is thankfully YES! :D

Are you afraid of an elder sister or afraid that
your better half will be afraid of her elder 'nAththanAr'? :fear:

I have half-a-dozen minus one elder SISTERS.. Thankfully..meant for not getting any gift..!!

TVK

Well, AFAIK, you should wear it all times. The vibrations are supposed to pass through your body all time. If it was given to you after any elaborate pooja, then please ask the person who gave to you. Blind faith can lead you somewhere but doubtful faith can confuse you thoroughly. These are all like parikarams to give psychological boost. You give to me any powerful gem or navratnas they will soon become as dull as I am. It works here, it does not elsewhere. Maybe within the law of coincidences. Generally you are asked to keep for a day or a few days before wearing it to study untoward happenings. One thing that certain money power is on your fingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back