• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Request for Paid/unpaid good Old Age Home for Brahmin in chennai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

I am moved to outside of India for long term (I could not bring my dad with me due to visa limitations).

My dad staying alone in Chennai, my mother is no more.

He is not able to stay alone in home. Hence he would like to stay in some good Brahmin old age home.

Hence i am looking for a (paid or unpaid) good old age home for my dad.

Thanks for the help

dear radhakrishnan,
i understand ur problem. The kerala brahmana maha sabha is running a very very decnt and comfortable home for elders only brahmins at trichur kerala.the name is kasthuri. it is paid. u hv to deposit 8 lacs refundable.3 lacs nonrefundable for furnishing the room.it is very very good one.it is not a jail. u can go out and stay with urrelatives,frnds also for some days.u can go temples and hv a nice time. if u r interested mail me [email protected]
best wishes

Hello Sir, thanks for response., I am looking for something in Chennai (and around Chennai). please let me know if you know something like that..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back