• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Ranavimochanar Stothram in Tamil (For Good Living, Good Health and Prosperity)

Status
Not open for further replies.

praveen

Life is a dream
Staff member
Ranavimochanar (Runavimochanar) is a deity in Sri Thiyagaraja Temple at Thiruvarur. An incarnation of Lord Shiva.

I had been there over the weekend for my mother, as advised by a known astrologer.

Reading this Stothram will bring good luck, good health, prosperity, good living etc... and will dispel all bad things from life . This will eliminate all obstacles, hinderances, sufferings in life or in business. Things that seemingly within reach but at the last minute elude us will also be sorted.

This Stothram has to be read everyday after taking bath.

(Above information is what was told to us by the gurukul in the temple)

I have scanned this Stothram and sharing it for the benefit of others.

Attachments

• Ranavimochanar Stothram in Tamil.pdf
    807.7 KB · Views: 288
Hello Praveen sir ,first of all thanks so much for sharing with us .this powerful stotharam is also called as dharidhayara dukaa dahanam stotra.ie ruling out of poverty (dharudharam - poverty., dhanam--to burnt) .sir there is also one of the powerful runa vee mochana sloka of lord sri narashima. thanks for the chance to share this valuable to T B.

Ranavimochanar (Runavimochanar) is a deity in Sri Thiyagaraja Temple at Thiruvarur. An incarnation of Lord Shiva.

I had been there over the weekend for my mother, as advised by a known astrologer.

Reading this Stothram will bring good luck, good health, prosperity, good living etc... and will dispel all bad things from life . This will eliminate all obstacles, hinderances, sufferings in life or in business. Things that seemingly within reach but at the last minute elude us will also be sorted.

This Stothram has to be read everyday after taking bath.

(Above information is what was told to us by the gurukul in the temple)

I have scanned this Stothram and sharing it for the benefit of others.
Thank you for sharing with us. Wishing speedy recovery for your mother. If you have time you can add the sloka "ajaikapachchakabali... the 104th in "Shiva Sahasranama Stotra". Vide Lifco's Edition (1983).

Thanks Praveenji for placing the ranavimochanar stothram which my family members and I would start reading religiously
after taking bath every day.I have heard the effects of reading this stothram but had not been able to get it earlier.
We all pray for your mother's health and are positive that she turns better soon.

PC RAMABADRN

Thanks a lot Mr.Praveen for the stotra.Had a great opportunity to be in Tiruvarur for about 10 days and also had the darshan of the lord in all his splendor. Thanks for reviving the memories. Pray for the your mothers good health & long life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back