• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Guru Peyarchi Palan 2012

Which Graha Peyarchi is famous (read FEAR) among us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello V.L madam, thank you ,so kind of you being more concern for our tam.brahmin forum. the thread link is simple ,self explained. hope we all get benefited.

Great to know about the good days ahead for me and for my family, after the turmoil we have been thru for the past several years. Thanks for the predictions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your predictions but I wish to ask you one clarification.

My rasi is kataka and my wife's rasi is simha and my son's rasi is meenam. As per your predictions I enjoy and both of them will face problems. If that is so how can I enjoy life? Don't you think it is contradictory?

Is there any parigaram or since I am the head of the family my fortunes will balance the bad effects of my son and wife?

Thank you in advance for your guidance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back