• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Link giving chart of icons of indian news papers

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcramabadran

Yesterday I came across a link in one of the posts which when clicked
opens up a chart full of icons of various Indian newspapeers and
magazines. It is a useful link. I somehow or other overlooked
saving this link under favourites. I shall be grateful if someone
helps me in getting to know of this link and oblige. Many thanks.

PC RAMABADRAN

Yesterday I came across a link in one of the posts which when clicked
opens up a chart full of icons of various Indian newspapeers and
magazines. It is a useful link. I somehow or other overlooked
saving this link under favourites. I shall be grateful if someone
helps me in getting to know of this link and oblige. Many thanks.

PC RAMABADRAN
hi PCR,
try Indian News | India Newspaper | India Latest News | News From India | India News Daily | Current India News

What I referred to was different from what tbs has mentioned. I came across a link which opened

up a chart of icons of several Indian language newspapers and magazines. I clicked an icon

and it was amazing that I got the newspaper of my choice. I tried to get at the post dated 18-4-2012

but without success. I am positive that KRSji o Praveenji could lay their hands on it. I wish

I could reproduce all the posts dated 18-4-2012.

PC RAMABADRAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back