• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Universality of Bhagavad Gita

Status
Not open for further replies.
For what it's worth S. Prakash Kaushik could probably absolutely dominate the worlds vedic scholars in Yajur Veda Samellan at this point in time (in my humble opinion). He is by far one of the greats and clearly not hung up on providing vedic knowledge to the world freely. The man may not be handing out poonal but he freely gives a gift far greater.

PS sorry to reply directly to my own post :)

Thanks for the "Like" keerthi80! S. Prakash Kaushik is wonderful!!!! Sometimes I am very sad that all of our gurus seem to be sanyasi when there are such wonderful ghrihasta dharmam sivacharyas who light the deepa of dharma EVERY DAY as an example for us all yet we do not venerate them as we should.

To feed, love, and cherish the devotee is to love cherish and feed god itself. Love the teachers. Shower them in gifts. These are the Brahmins who stand as our own stairways to god-hood. These are our teachers. I once had a conversation many years ago with a head Sivachariar from Chidambaram temple who stated that the temple sthalams and sivachariars are the pillars upon which our entire ecological balance rests. Love them for their sacrifice and tapas and love them for their purpose of always teaching. they are the ones who make the decisions to share Ved. They are the ones who may give diksha and THEY are they ones who carry the chariot of our religion. they are the sacrificers, the purohits, and stand in the heat of the yagna. Honor them highly for they are the ones who break caste lines. Maha Paramaacharyas and their muthams come and go. It is the aacharyas who persist in eternity in sangam, genetically, and dharmicly through wise diksha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back