• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Sri Lalitha Sahasranamam and Sri Vishnu Sahasranamam Stotrams in Tamil word document

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Syamved
For vishnusahasranama you can get the tamil version in a PDF format from this website Prapatti.com. This site has almost most of the slokas about sri rama, sri hanuman, sri vishnu, sri nrisimha and sri lakshmi.

Thanks
C.R.Bala

Hi

Can any one help from where I can download in Tamil word document format Sri Lalitha Sahasranamam and Sri Vishnu Sahasranamam stotrams?

hi,
me and my husband chant vishnu sahasranam every day with the cd on of chants by ms. i noticed that there is slight narration
or one can say ms has omitted certain verses. can you please tell me what ms has recited is fine or one has to recite from the book only. waiting for your reply,
with best wishes and regards,
chitra vishwanathan

hi,
me and my husband chant vishnu sahasranam every day with the cd on of chants by ms. i noticed that there is slight narration
or one can say ms has omitted certain verses. can you please tell me what ms has recited is fine or one has to recite from the book only. waiting for your reply,
with best wishes and regards,
chitra vishwanathan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back