• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

All about BRA - Men can also read!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magical bra: abracadabra

Mathematical bra: algebra

Brainy bra: cerebra

Poisonous bra: cobra

Financial bra: dobra (the basic monetary unit of São Tomé and Príncipe)

The bra on the lips of insects: labra

Zodiac bra: libra

A bra surrounding a dark area: penumbra

Israeli bra: sabra

Bra that shows the dark central part of a sun spot: umbra

Strong bra: vertebra

Bra with stripes: zebra

:lalala::lalala:

Need you invite Mr Siva, when the magical three letter word is there already???:rolleyes:

In fact it will be wiser to invite the ladies - as they may fear some unpalatable things and be confused by the name of the thread!
:)

Magical bra: abracadabra

Mathematical bra: algebra

Brainy bra: cerebra

Poisonous bra: cobra

Financial bra: dobra (the basic monetary unit of São Tomé and Príncipe)

The bra on the lips of insects: labra

Zodiac bra: libra

A bra surrounding a dark area: penumbra

Israeli bra: sabra

Bra that shows the dark central part of a sun spot: umbra

Strong bra: vertebra

Bra with stripes: zebra

:lalala::lalala:

Hey Haridas,

You forgot the most important Bra here.

Tam Bra!!!

Ok let me add ..

Bra that comes with 2 cups which upholds religion and tradition: Tam Bra

Last edited:
I was wondering why a senior member has reduced his activity to 0%. Now, he is back with a very informative post, because

there are nearly 100 views within 13 hours! :thumb:

I was wondering why a senior member has reduced his activity to 0%. Now, he is back with a very informative post, because

there are nearly 100 views within 13 hours! :thumb:

Dear RR Ji and VR Ji,

Have you realized that so far its only women who have replied in this post?
I wonder where are all the men are after reading this thread.

I am sure many must have rushed to check out this thread and then felt really let down when they read what Haridas actually meant.

There is a Punjabi word to describe this situation where one expects something but his desire does not fructify.
I wont type that word here cos I stand the risk of being banned!!LOL!!!

nit picking:

umbra - A region of complete shadow resulting from total obstruction of light
penumbra - A fringe region of partial shadow around an umbra

The shadow of the Earth can be divided into two distinctive parts: the umbra and penumbra.

To conclude - some women totally eclipse the men and some only partially!!!

You may encode and supply the decoding key!

Dear RR Ji and VR Ji,

Have you realized that so far its only women who have replied in this post?
I wonder where are all the men are after reading this thread.

I am sure many must have rushed to check out this thread and then felt really let down when they read what Haridas actually meant.

There is a Punjabi word to describe this situation where one expects something but his desire does not fructify.
I wont type that word here cos I stand the risk of being banned!!LOL!!!

Dear Renu,

These might have been the four stages, on + after viewing the thread!

:love: .. 2. :peep: ... 3. :frusty: ... 4.
:smash: !!!!!!!

.... To conclude - some women totally eclipse the men and some only partially!!!
Some years back, there was a TV show in which we 'heard' a duet song but could 'see' only the female singer.

After about a minute, when the camera moved, the lean man participating in the show was also visible! Poor guy...

nit picking:

The shadow of the Earth can be divided into two distinctive parts: the umbra and penumbra.

Dear Sarang,

We women can cause Total Eclipse of the Heart of a male if we want...most important the Avarana Sakthi of Maya is Feminine and can totally eclipse even our very existence!!! ha ha ha

Dear Renu,

These might have been the four stages, on + after viewing the thread!

:love: .. 2. :peep: ... 3. :frusty: ... 4.
:smash: !!!!!!!

Dear RR Ji,

And you know what...I am sure at stage 1 and stage 2 this song would have been playing in the background.

[video=youtube_share;_X4_YZJWWO4]http://youtu.be/_X4_YZJWWO4[/video]

even though the content doesnt have any core content , in my view these kind of thread should be deleted by admin....i enjoy humour but at the proper site and with proper title..... this thread is like for trp rating few channels show some titles.....not sure this title might hurt some people.....i did not expect at tamilbrahmins a title like this is posted ...request admin to delete this thread

jai sri ram

Words of Wisdom...worth AKSHARA LAKSHAM! :clap2:

Keep it up dear Mr. Sarang! :thumb:
I am sure then you won't be eclipsed :flame:

either partially or totally by mere women! :rolleyes:

nit picking:

You seem to be too MATURE for your user name
(since I can't guess your actual age /gender!).

But I know You are a MAN since you have used the word "they reveal.."!
icon3.png

You seem to know both the sides of the coin dear Shankarlaalji!

Men are weak in mental powers. I can prove it from my own experiences. :high5:

So sometimes secrecy is the ONLY way to preserve peace in the home front! :tape:

Don't blame women for that - after pushing them into that state of affairs.
:nono:

As the saying goes - "what they reveal is startling, and what they conceal is mind boggling'

So you are disappointed by the matter presented under an INVITING title! :pout:
Sir! life is full of surprises...both pleasant and unpleasant. :roll:
For me the opening post was a pleasant surprise. :becky:
I can see that you feel the other way! :decision:

even though the content doesnt have any core content , in my view these kind of thread should be deleted by admin....i enjoy humour but at the proper site and with proper title..... this thread is like for trp rating few channels show some titles.....not sure this title might hurt some people.....i did not expect at tamilbrahmins a title like this is posted ...request admin to delete this thread

jai sri ram

jai sri ram

dear sir,

I feel its a light hearted title and you know sir after a long day at work and discussing heavy titles like advaita/what happens after death and after reading religious texts to answer questions for heavy duty threads..its like a relaxation for the mind when we have light hearted threads.

I feel its fine and relaxing..we also need some humour to keep us going.
Sir you yourself wrote that you enjoyed the humour..so when something made you smile and laugh why dont let it be for others to smile and laugh?

regards
renu

Last edited:
Not just the humour and element of surprise :)
but also I learnt a few "bras" I did not know earlier. :ranger:
So it imparted knowledge also :clap2:
It is NOT vulgar or mean by any means.:nono:

dear sir,

I feel its a light hearted title and you know sir after a long day at work and discussing heavy titles like advaita/what happens after death and after reading religious texts to answer questions for heavy duty threads..its like a relaxation for the mind when we have light hearted threads.

I feel its fine and relaxing..we also need some humour to keep us going.
Sir you yourself wrote that you enjoyed the humour..so when something made you smile and laugh why dont let it be for others to smile and laugh?

regards
renu

jai sri ram

Won't "Jai bhajrangabali!" be MORE appropriate? :rolleyes:

jai sri ram
Dear Mr chennaiguy,
As per a sane advice given by a senior, competent member in another thread, the one who has problem with the content is expected to stay away and not make appeals. If you imagined and expected something from the site or the thread based on some perceived meanings or intent behind a name, that is your ignorance or limitation.
Of course, would this mean any one can write anything and expect it to stay - I dont have an answer, except asking you to give it a try. Here individual mileages vary. You are guest; if you want to get away with anything try finding a nice way to please the host.

bravo! A very valid and useful advice. :clap2:

But he / she who is in good terms with the host and

the other guests WILL NOT need this advice I am sure :nono:

Isn't WISER to be NICER to everyone in general Mr. O3 ??? :rolleyes:

Dear Mr chennaiguy,
As per a sane advice given by a senior, competent member in another thread, the one who has problem with the content is expected to stay away and not make appeals. If you imagined and expected something from the site or the thread based on some perceived meanings or intent behind a name, that is your ignorance or limitation.
Of course, would this mean any one can write anything and expect it to stay - I dont have an answer, except asking you to give it a try. Here individual mileages vary. You are guest; if you want to get away with anything try finding a nice way to please the host.

Isn't WISER to be NICER to everyone in general Mr. O3 ??? :rolleyes:
Dear Smt. VR,
I really dunno if that would be wise or even nice.
I know of a person who was made to look wise and he being nice was led into a trap recently.
He hasnt been around here for a while now.
So I really dunno if that is a 'nice' recommendation for everyone. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back