Tamil Brahmins
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Level
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Images

Shri Ganapati Atharvashirsha in Tamil

Shri Ganapati Atharvashirsha was written by Atharva Rishi who had Ganpati Darshan.

Thanks to our Member - vaidhya60 for this file
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Contact - Donate - Share - Guidelines

Since i do not read all the posts, if you need to bring something to my attention report the post or send me a message with the link.
    Level
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dear Praveen,

This is in Atharva veda and is very popular in Maharashtra. Almost all the
    Maharashtrians know it by heart.

Besides this , Atharva veda has Devi atharvaseesh, siva atharvaseesh and
    some more. All these mantras are considered to be very potent.
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Level
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for PDf download. Its Sunday and its helpful for a nice read today.
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Level
    Downloads
    Uploads
    gushy
    Sir. It will help if you read the sanskrit version . You can learn the swara
    variation which is very important in atharva veda mantras.
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Level
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sir,

I have this sloka with me and we do chant it in the temple during every
    Sankatahara Chathurthi. If one reads regularly, it is said that all problems
    will start vanishing gradually.

Balasubramanian
    Ambattur
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Level
    Downloads
    Uploads

ganapati atharvarisha

sirs,
    thanks for provding the ganapati atharvarisha storam. grateful to you
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Level
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can go through the Vedanta Spiritual Library and get many more Slokas/Stotras
    which you may like to have a glance and read it if your time permits.

Balasubramanian
    Ambattur
  13. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Level
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is the same sanskrit ganapathi atharvasheersham na...so doesnt it need the highs and lows...cuz my book of hymns which is in sanskrit has that..i don't know whether it is there or not in this tamil pdf file..since i dont know to read tamil..i read it just by knowing broken tamil and cuz i chant it everyday..that's why i asked if this tamil pdf file has it or not...and if not then is it k without it..?..
  15. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Level
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can browse Shreedharshan.com and play/download it, which will enable
    you to have a practice as to the accent.

Balasubramanian
    Ambattur
  17. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Level
    Downloads
    Uploads
    To read Atharvashirsha must we be familiar with Sanskrit? I am a non-brahmin who is interested to learn more about Vedas and Sastras.Are there certain mantras are not allowed to be chanted by non-brahmins? This question is for better understanding about the procedures.
  19. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast