• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Info requested

• Thread starter ts balasundaranathan
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

ts balasundaranathan

Greetings to you all, seekers of brahman, so that we all become brahmanyam b4 casting away our human body.

I am in Geneva, Switzerland and today is the eve of avani avittam. Could anyone kindly let me know the new year's name, and also the name
of star and thithi for 2morrow's ritual, as i dont have access to a panchangam here. It would be of real help if you could email me the info at
[email protected] God bless.

Balan

Shri ts balasundaranathan,

Please find the details below -

TAMIL NEW YEAR NAME - SRI KARA VARUSHAM
THITHI - POURNAMI
NAKSHATHRAM - THIRUVONAM

Attachments

• TAMIL CALENDAR- 13AUG11.jpg
    TAMIL CALENDAR- 13AUG11.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 60
Grateful thanx for the fantastically fast reply, i can now perform a.v.
in a aforeign country, since i am "armed" with most mantra books, wherever
I GO. Once again, a million thanks for the timely helpful reply. BALAN

Sir,
I am Really Proud of You sir.
Wherever we go,we give respect to our Tradition.
Our people never fail to Follow our Cultures.
Hats off to you sir...
With Respects.

Many thanks indeed. There is nothing to be proud about, when we feed our spiritual body with its "food" so that we are not spiritually starved. The effect
of this spiritual starvation would become slowly evident as we age, as our "own" body refuses to listen and obey our orders! I am glad you wrote back,
as did somebody else, and I (my body has lived for more than 80 years on this planet) send you all, my prayers for your long healthy and meaningful life.
Hari(hi) Aum!

Balan

Shri.ts.Balasundaranathan,
You will get all detail of Panchang in the website "www.mypanchang.com/city.
You get information for all the years from 1900till current year.It is designed for all major cities in the world.

I appreciate B. Krishnamurthy's kind thought in letting me, and others who might log on, know of the website for panchangams - viz.mypanchang.com/city. How deliciously fruitful
our membership to this elite group will become, if those of us who know of useful websites care to share the information amongst us. Vaalga, vaalga our tamilbrahmins.com site.

அன்பு உள்ளங்களுக்கு அனேக
கோடி நமஸ்காரங்க்கள்.

சம்ப்ரதாயங்க்கள் கடைப்பிடிக்க வேண்டியது மிக மிக முக்கியம்.
எனவே ஒருவருக்கொருவர் விஷயங்களை பகிர்ந்து கொள்வது ரொம்ப அவசியம்.

மேலும் எனது மற்றும் ஒரு தேவையை இங்கே கேட்கிறேன் :-

ஸ்மார்த்த யஜுர் வேத சந்த்யாவந்தனம் - தமிழில் வேண்டும்.
Upload செய்யவேண்டுகிறேன்.
== நன்றி.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back