• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Sani deepam at home

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

m.r.moorthi

Respected learned members,

Kindly clarify the following on the lighting Sani vilakku on Saturdays at home.

Recently I visited a friend on a Saturday morning & saw the lady of the house lighting a deepam with oil in an Iron Agal,deepam facing the east.

When asked for the reason,she told me that as her daughter is running Ashtama Sani now,an elderly woman has advised her to do so on every Saturday till the end of the Sani period for Parihara to ward off the evils & to have Lord Saneeswara blessings.

I would like to know whether such a deepam at Home in an Iron agal facing East for Sani Parihara is right & recommended.

Please share your knowledge.

regards,
M.R.Moorthi

Yes it should faced the place where sun rises so we can get sun bless on the deepam it save our family from danger
u can do sooryayog workship sun

Yes it should faced the place where sun rises so we can get sun bless on the deepam it save our family from danger
u can do sooryayog workship sun

Sir,
Thank you. The clarification sought is on the lighting of Sani deepam in an Iron Agal at home on Saturdays to ward off the Sani doshas during Ashtama sani period.

Sani Deepam for Sani Dosha Pariharam should be lit on Saturday in an iron agal vilaku with Ghee,Gingely oil & castor oil mix with a wick made of white cotton & Black cloth & kept on the west direction. Sani stotram can also br recited.All ill effects of sani dosha will be cured

Dear SIr,
Thank you.All said fine.Can lighting of This Iron agal Vilaku for dosha pariharam,facing west,be done at home or at navagraha sanadhi?Some opine that a light facing west for sani dhosha pariharam should only at N.Sanadhi but not at home.At home the vilaku should face either East or north,strictly not west.

Kindly clarify this point.

Dear SIr,
Thank you.All said fine.Can lighting of This Iron agal Vilaku for dosha pariharam,facing west,be done at home or at navagraha sanadhi?Some opine that a light facing west for sani dhosha pariharam should only be at N.Sanadhi but not at home.At home the vilaku should face either East or north,strictly not west.

Kindly clarify this point.

Can any one knowledgeble on Graha parihara please look in to this & clarify?

Kindly refer my first post on the subject wherein I have stated what a mother of a girl,running Ashtama Sani,is doing as prihara at home on the advice of some one else.
As some are of the opinion that the west facing Sani deepam in Iron Agal should not be kept at home,I would like to have the right advice from the knowledgeble of the forum to guide the lady in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back