• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Saturn effect and NASA(?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am reproducing below for the benefit of our readers a mail in my box:
Subject: Miracle of thirunallar
[FONT=&quot]*Dear Friends of our great USB group !

I received a mail from a friend in Tamil which I translate in English( as
the Tamil font sent to USB returned to me ..not readable.) It is about an
unexplainable scientific observation from NASA (USA) about our Thirunallar
temple of Saneeswara ! It is a true, unbelievable observation and NOT a hoax
mail.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
A few years ago US sent a satellite which kept revolving round our globe &
whenever it crossed right above the spot of Thirunallaar ( East Coast
Divine place of Tamil Nadu) it staggers, moves forward very slowly for a
while ! NASA observed it and was puzzled! It is also said that during the
SANI- PEYARCHCHI , a most sacred festival of the place, say once in 30
months , a very dense UV rays falls from the Space on the place ( it seems
there is always a greater flow of UV rays compared to the quota received by
any other part of our earth at that place ; and during the said festival
the density gets more!) No explanations from the Scientists. Just accept it
as a miracle . It is not a fiction.

( Now, let me share my views ! There is a known story that THE TIME(Kaala)
punished Saneeswara by hitting his knee with a rod causing the latter walk
slowly; and the very word Sani came from the root Sanskrit word Sanaih(
slow) --Sanaischcharam meaning one who walks slowly. Refer the song of Sri
Muthuswami Dikshitar on Him in his Navaavarna composition--- KAALA DANDA PARIPEEDITA JAANUM --- DIVAAKARA TANUJAM--SANAISCHCHARAM ) describing the
whole episode. Perhaps
the US satellite also pays its salutations to Him as it crosses above over
Him by moving slowly or may be forced to stagger by His powers ! You may
imagine in either way!)

[/FONT]

Dear Mr. Iyyarooraan

It is really amazing the way religion and science seem to interact!

Is the increased intensity of U.V.Rays found there beneficial or harmful to us the

humans? Any idea?

People throng to Thirunallar to worship Saneeswaran.

Logically the U.V.Rays should be beneficial but is there any scientific evidence to

support this theory or deny it ?

with warm regards,
V.R.

[FONT=&quot].... It is about an unexplainable scientific observation from NASA (USA) about our Thirunallar temple of Saneeswara ! It is a true, unbelievable observation and NOT a hoax mail.[/FONT]
Shri Iyyarooraan, there are lots of hoax e-mails that regularly circulate in the internet. One telling sign of a hoax is the very fact they claim it is not a hoax, but don't give any verifiable references. This e-mail you have cut and pasted has this tell-tale sign of being no more than a hoax. Like a great man once said -- "fool me once, shame on you. Fool me, You can't get fooled again"......

Cheers!

Any satellite which revolves round the earth has to move in a particular speed given by the equation v = square root of (rg).(Unfortunately our webpage does not help to insert the symbols.)As soon as the satellite slows down it will move off the trajectory.
If the communication satellites move off their orbit, the communication network throughout the world would be out of gear.

Since no such calamity has ever been reported the above email can only be a hoax.

Last edited:
As far as I know, exposure to UV rays, particularly in the middle of a hot day is quite dangerous since it can cause skin cancer. So, personally I don't see any benefit in the dense UV rays at particular days and times. In Australia, we have exposure to more UV rays than other part of the world, since there is a 'hole' in the ozone layer; that 'hole' covers Australia more often than not. That email is just a belief.

Everyone including the socalled 'rational thinkers' have beliefs. A belief need not be substantiated with evidence. ( belief with evidence becomes a 'fact'!). If that email is going to make anyone happy, then why not?

Cheers!

Dear Mr. Raghy,

I think you suggest that we should give them the benefit of our doubts!

Boost the human psychology for a good reason?
icon14.png

with warm regards,
icon7.png

V.R.

Sow.Visalakshi Ramani,

Madam, Greetings. In my opinion, there is no 'benefit of doubt' due to that e-mail. It is quite unlikely to have a burst of UV at such a narrow window like 'only in Thirunalluru'; even if it did, it is bad for heath anyway! So, at the outset, the whole thing do not promote good health.

All I said was, if someone becomes happy with 'a belief', since such a belief may not adversely affect others, why not let a person become happy? At the end of day, 'happiness' is a desirable result for anyone. So, why bother critically analyse that email?

Cheers!

Dear Mr. Raghy,

You live in a place where the whole country is affected by the

'hole in the atmosphere'.

You are right in saying that we don't have to it give even the 'benefit of doubt!'

Only Saneeswaran knows why Thirunallaru protects his devotees both from the

hurdles in life and the supposed high density U.V.Rays! :bump2:

with warm regards,
V.R.

Sow.Visalakshi Ramani,

Madam, Greetings. It would be nice if Saneeswaran could make a trip to Australia, as a holiday, once a year. ( it would be enough if he comes here during the 'lean period' in India, that is in December, January....it is summer for us, it would be nice to get some protection! Something for Saneeswan to consider, I suppose). This is what we face......

Climate Glossary - Ozone

CBC News - World - NASA says ozone layer hole 5th biggest on record

Cheers!

Smt V. Raman - We all know the uv rays are harmful mostly. But uv rays are falling on earth all over. But first whether it is possible to obtain a clarification from NASA itself authoritatively. Maybe the uv rays are destroying the evil effects of Saturn! The thread is bringing out more Saneeswara Temples to view. While at it, let me inform those who may not be knowing, repeated attempts to build a cover to Shingnapur Saneeswara failed and till today it is left open. Any explanation? Another Saneeswara effect there is houses have no doors! Recently the UCO bank was opening its branch there without lock!. Call it faith or fear.

Shri Naraji - Yes, you are right. There are many hoax mails more attractive (promising millions of dollars/pounds) on the net. The senders of the mail do not belong to Hoax groups. But, maybe, out of faith they would not attempt to verify. Veracity of such information can be scientifically ascertained. But science itself is bullish today, bearish tomorrow. The fun is to go with the world.

Dear Mr. Iyyarooraan,

I am surprised that houses without doors and banks without locks could

exist in the
21st century, when people 'kidnap' even loaded A.T.M s

during the night!
Where is that place 'Shingnapur'?

Does the bank hope to get business and deposits-without locks and

probably lockers
too!? :rain:

with warm regards,

V.R.

Dear Mr. Iyyarooraan,

I am surprised that houses without doors and banks without locks could

exist in the
21st century, when people 'kidnap' even loaded A.T.M s

during the night!
Where is that place 'Shingnapur'?

Does the bank hope to get business and deposits-without locks and

probably lockers
too!? :rain:

with warm regards,

V.R.
The place is called Sani Shingnapur in Maharashtra (India). It is about 2.1/2 hours bus-run from Shirdi. To neutralize the Sani effect, people visit the place 11 Sani-Amavasya days. This will stretch the visits to about 2.1/2 years.Thieves break hundis in temples, but here the fear factor works to a gooid extent.

Last edited:
Sow.Visalakshi Ramani,

Madam, Greetings. It would be nice if Saneeswaran could make a trip to Australia, as a holiday, once a year. ( it would be enough if he comes here during the 'lean period' in India, that is in December, January....it is summer for us, it would be nice to get some protection! Something for Saneeswan to consider, I suppose). This is what we face......

Climate Glossary - Ozone

CBC News - World - NASA says ozone layer hole 5th biggest on record

Cheers!

Dear Mr. Raghy,

It is really nice of you to invite Saneeswaran on an annual holiday to

your country.

But if He does accept the offer during the 'lean period in India,' how will

you put up with your summar + saneesawarn's power + the extra

amount of U.V.Rays He is able to focus in His neighborhood?

Think about it before you finalize your attractive (all expenses paid

annual vacation) offer, which will be too hard to resist! :)

The usual prayer to Saneeswran will be

"To protect us from His ill effects, from wherever He is and NOT to come

any closer!" :bolt:

with warm regards,
V.R.

Sow.Visalakshi Ramani,

Madam, greetings. It looks like Lord Saneeswara takes up the burst of UV rays! We will fill his bathtub with tender coconut water (இளநீர்). Provide accomadation in Cairns or Townsville; entertain him with a game of Golf in the early morning and evening; Provide him with plenty sesame seed rice, sesame sweets, iced sugarcane juice, tender coconut...Aussies know how to be hospitable!

So......is it a deal?

Cheers!

Saturn effect

There are many who publicly proclaim that they do not believe in astrology; some others do so but privately believe and some - the worldly group - they believe inside and out. In the span of their life intelligent people find themselves in dire straits clueless how to get out. Except the born and live rich or the page 3 people, a massive lot wear a look of affliction as if they have run out of their wits or hopes even. Relatively speaking they might be running the "seven-and-a-half" phase. It is true within this gap some have good turns,too as if it to belie the effect. In one's circle of friends or kins, you can mark out a person so afflicted without drawing the 12 boxes. You can sweep astrology under the carpet, but not the Saturn effect. Rationalists may argue it is a coincidence. But what an awe inspiring coincidence. Well, is not every thing a coincidence? Saturn is a leveler and Dharmishtan. You do not have to dread him but accept him to straighten up yourself. I am not campaigning for astrology but only talking of Saturn effect.:ear:

Life is NOT a bed of roses.

We have periods of hardship at times for less than 7 and 1/2 years and at times

even longer.

It is always better to seek the help of God and be as close to him mentally as

possible. There are many things which science can not explain.

The Bermuda Triangle for one!

Makara Jyothi was also a miracle until very recently.
:wacko:

We don't have to become skeptics and at the same time we can't believe

everything told to us. We must use our power of discretion!
:plane:

Last edited:
Yes madam you said it right. What we see may not be true, what we hear may also not be true. Inquire deeply and analyse and satisfy yourself. Here again who will decide that your are a qualified person to do so. It goes on and on and you go off immaturely!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back