• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Low Budget lodges in kumbakonam and thanjavur

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all,

Kindly suggest a few low budget lodges in kumbakonam and thanjavur or a paying guest kinda facility is also welcome , my budget is max Rs.600 /- per day , myself , husband and a female friend of mine are attending the thyagaraja aaradahane on Jan 24.

Phone number would be preferable since i can make a advance booking.

Lakshmi

Either Kumbakonam or Tanjore both are just Municipalities.Both of them are not big cities.Just a Big Town, That is all..

Though Tanjore (Thanjavur in Tamil) is a District Capital,even then it is just an agricultural Town.

So for a budget of Rs 600/- you can get Above Average Type Hotels for your stay.

Even then because of Thiagaraja Aradhana there may be demand for rooms.If not always it will be Very Free.

You need not worry.

Kumbakonam to Tanjore is just 40 kms.

Madam,

I am just back from Kumbakonam after visiting a few temples.There is a lodge by name MIM lodge(can be seen directly from the Kumbakonam Main bus stand).For Rs 600 u should get a good double a/c room.Rooms will be available,so no need to worry.I stayed there,it was pretty decent in my opinion.Only problem in Kumbakonam is the power failure everyday from 6.00-8.00 am.irritates u a little bit,when u want to leave early for visiting temples.

Power Failure is not only in Kumbakonam it is throughout the State.People are waiting for their Turn to Wipe out DMK Govt in Tamil Nadu.The Golden Time is nearing.That is not a Great Thing.

Please furnish the Telephone no of the Lodge you stayed in Kumbakonam.It will be useful for all Forum Members.

Powercut may continue as DMK will try money power to play with in elections .Astrong opposition allianca alone can save the situation.
alwan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back