• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Pls read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Meerkat

As you all know, Sardarji jokes are very famous in India. But do
understand that these kind of jokes are targeted toward a particular
community and is more a humiliation of them. WE LOVE AND RESPECT OUR SIKH FRIENDS AND DON’T PROMOTE ANYTHING THAT HUMILIATES THEM OR MAKE FUN OF THEIR COMMUNITY. Pls post only those jokes which are appraising and not humiliating.

I on my part only post those jokes which are appraising.

Thanks for reading.

As you all know, Sardarji jokes are very famous in India. But do
understand that these kind of jokes are targeted toward a particular
community and is more a humiliation of them. WE LOVE AND RESPECT OUR SIKH FRIENDS AND DON’T PROMOTE ANYTHING THAT HUMILIATES THEM OR MAKE FUN OF THEIR COMMUNITY. Pls post only those jokes which are appraising and not humiliating.

I on my part only post those jokes which are appraising.

Thanks for reading.

I fully agree. Jokes mocking any particular community/sect etc., are best avoided.

No sir nowadays they don't like it and they take offense to jokes on them, and if any sikh makes such jokes then he is isolated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back