• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Proposed Naveena Swayamvaram at Chennai

Status
Not open for further replies.

RVR

Friends,

Long awaited Naveenaswayamvaram event is scheduled on 5th December 2010 at Sanskrit College, Royapettah High Road, Chennai-600004.

The program is conducted by Sanathana Dharma Kainkarya Charitable Trust in association with tamilbrahmins.com and naveenaswayamvaram.com

Sri Swaminatha Sharma will conduct the event.

Program details will be published in this website shortly.

We request all our community members in Chennai to get involved in the event in whatever capacity possible. It could be in the forum of volunteer or donor or any other activity which you chose to undertake for the successful conduct of the event. It is our program and we should ensure that it is successful in all respects.

All the best

Last edited:
AS informed earlier, I will be in touch with my TV Channel friends and arrange for Sponsorship and News coverage

Thanks Sri Pannvalan and Sri Chandru,

We request all the chennai based members to give their willingness to participate as organisers. Let us all try to meet on a Sunday and discuss the details about the program.

It is our function and we have to make it a grand success.

All the best

I will bring the 2 Sankara TV Banner with me or else send the same to you, as well as I will speak to Mr.Suresh for Scrolling in Sankara TV about DEC 5th event in Chennai. At the same time I will meet up my Tv channel friends there in Chennai on this 21st and make arrangements for News coverage and probable Sponsorship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back