• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Kumaresa Satakam

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had copied "Kumaresa Satakam" some fifty years ago from an old book with brittle pages loaned from the Sion Tamil Sangam Library, Mumbai. I had to leave Mumbai after some time. When I read the Satakam again, after some years, I found that I had missed one sloka.

This "Satakam" is reportedly composed by one Muthumeenakshi Kavirayar who has used "Gurupaada daasar" as his mudra in the composition. It is in praise of Lord Muruga in Thiruppulvayal near Pudukkottai.

If anyone has a full copy of this Satakam, kindly let me know.

I had copied "Kumaresa Satakam" some fifty years ago from an old book with brittle pages loaned from the Sion Tamil Sangam Library, Mumbai. I had to leave Mumbai after some time. When I read the Satakam again, after some years, I found that I had missed one sloka.

This "Satakam" is reportedly composed by one Muthumeenakshi Kavirayar who has used "Gurupaada daasar" as his mudra in the composition. It is in praise of Lord Muruga in Thiruppulvayal near Pudukkottai.

If anyone has a full copy of this Satakam, kindly let me know.

Sri GurupAdhadhAsar's Thiruppulvayal Kumaresar Sathagam

Sri GurupAdhadhAsar's Thiruppulvayal Kumaresar Sathagam - thagAtha seyal - aNdivarum utRAr

the above links could help,sa ra va na ba va nay potri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back