• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Shri Chakra poojai (Mahameru)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir I am doing Srichakra and maha meru pooja for the past 28 years;previous the pooja was done by my father and grand father. Are you having as ancestral property of meru and srichakra. What mantra upadesams you had; Who is your guru; Have you studied anybooks on srichakra pooja/written by najan. It will be available Giri trading agency ;I think I can help you kindly reply. where is you residance.

Dear Sir,
I live in US. I haven't done those poojas before and planning to start.

drb

Dear Sir, KIndly contact Ramakrishna vivekananda center of New York 17 East 94 th street Newyork,,ny10128 Phone 212 534 9445 . Kindly contact www.giritrading .com. you can buy books from them, on online the book which is having laghu sri chakra pooja.You can get upadesam from the mutt.Please feel free to ask me any doubts. gopalan.

Dear Mr. Gopalan,
I called that number and the person who answered said he is not aware of any such pooja.

Could you please help?

drb

Dear Gopalan uncle

Is it possible only for the "grihasthas" to perform Shri chakra pooja. Am willing to do the pooja, but not yet married. I perform "thirsadhi" archana every fridays. Also, recite LS and abirami andhadhi daily. Anyhow, still I am not satisfied and am eager for doing shri chakra poojas (Especially for thithi nithyas too). Can you guide me in this regard uncle???

Pranams

அம்மா என்று அழைத்தால் ஓடி வருவாள் ஆதி பராசக்தி! மனதில் உள்ளம் கனிந்த பக்தியும் பாவமும்தான் தேவை!

Durga dasan sir you can do sri chakra pooja. you are in chennai; kindly read the books written by najan (natarajan) pratheepa prasuram mylapur. plenty of his books are available in giri trading agency and in bhavani book centre station road west mambalamchennai 33; yo0u ncan also contact bharatwaja swamigal 23 hanumantharayan koil street triplicane chennai 5 and also in gangai nagar kallikuppam bus stop red hills road ambathur. he has also written many on srividhya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back