• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Brahacharanam - sub sects

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seek clarification on an issue:

We are Kerala Iyers and belong to Brahacharanam sect. I recently came to know that there are subsects in the same like Mangudi Brahacharanam, Kandramanicka Brahacharanam etc. and that the fist group hails from Mangudi Village, the second from Kandramanickam etc in Thanjavur. We have Adhishaya Pondugal function in our family and many people have told us that we would be Milaganur Brahacharanam - if so can anybody tell me which is the village from which this subsect hails and what is the village diety in that place.

It would be very useful

Ajay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back