• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Humans and Vegetarianism

Status
Not open for further replies.

uksharma3

I start this thread in relation to a posting under another thread http://www.tamilbrahmins.com/sociology/3490-love-story-brahmin-girl-4.html

I found a thread vegetarianism & Alcoholism but it is closed now. In that thread there was a posting by KRSji.

He said,

6. Man is designed to be Omnivorous and so, this was not the 'natural' diet in the history of the humans.
It is said by many medical and health experts that the human body is designed for vegetarian food.

That man is a vegetarian animal is amply exemplified by his basic anatomy. Unlike carnivorous animals, man has teeth suited for biting and grinding and not for tearing. The intestines of man are longer as compared to their carnivorous counterparts. These are but the most basic of differences that exist between vegetarian and non-vegetarian 'animals'. More...
Studies of human evolution have shown that our ancestors were vegetarian by nature. The structure of the human body is not suited for eating meat. This was demonstrated in an essay on comparative anatomy by Dr. G. S. Huntingen of Columbia University. He pointed out that carnivores have short small and large intestines. Their large intestine is characteristically very straight and smooth. In contrast, vegetarian animals have both a long small intestine and a long large intestine. More...

Curious... Why this thread is called Brahmins and vegetarianism? why not just vegitarianism and humans?

Last edited:
I gave the title Brahmins and Vegetarianism with the idea of developing this thread into something connected with our community. I wrote the first posting like an introduction to the benefits of vegetarianism.
I think Brahmins are the only community in the world that have made vegetarianism compulsory.
Even if a Brahmin could not perform the expected rites due to circumstances, remaining a vegetarian is possible anywhere in this world (except may be in antartica) any time. Food controls body and mind. That's why onion is proscribed on new moon day.
A person who eats non-veg cannot be called a Brahmin even if he/she is born in a Brahmin family or even if he wears poonal or even if he performs thevasam etc. Being a vegetarian is fundamental to being a Brahmin.
As I said it is quite possible to be a vegetarian in western countries where most of our Brahmins go to work or settle down. I was a member of British Vegetarian Society till about 5 years ago. It is estimated that 5% of British population are vegetarians including vegans. Popular Beatle singer Paul McCartney and his family are vegetarians. His daughter Stella McCartney is a fashion designer. She is a life long vegetarian and she never uses leather or fur in her designs.
In Australia, USA and Canada also it is very much possible to remain a vegetarian. If anyone takes to non-veg it is by their choice rather than lack of veg food.
Of course it is their liberty to choose the kind of food, but they should leave the tag Brahmin and hence not elegible to participate in forums meant for Brahmins.

Vegetarianism is not the monopoly of Brahmins. In Tamilnadu, Saiva Velala Pillai, Reddiars, certain sects of Chettiars, Certain sects of Mudaliars are all vegetarians.

Majority of Gujarathis are vegetarians. Marvadis are all vegetarians.

Jains are all strict vegetarians.

Certain sect of Brahmins in Bengal, Orissa and Konkan coast eat fish.

Hence Brahmins could not claim monopoly for vegetarianism.

Let us promote vegetarianism but not claim that Brahmins are vegetarians.

All the best

SAIRAM. Adultery has eroded Brahmin community also. "Not all Brahmins are Vegetarians" True. But, why not? Because of their friendship with other non-veggies, wrong notions that only non-veg. stuff can develop good health and certain family culture wherein even elders in the guise of 'high-society' and so-called 'mix-ups', they fall into this evil non-vegetarianism and damage themselves healthwise and otherwise. Above all, such people do not have true spirit of religious or spiritual feelings. What is the remedy to restore or not make this community shrink further? According to me, as conveyed by Cho in his 'Enge Brahmanan' unless Brahmins learn to abide by the codes prescribed for them in the Scriptures, the damage will continue, or the least, they should lead a Pious Life by not getting attracted to Non-vegetarianism and other distractions. Padmanab Sridhar.

Sri uksharma3 ji & Padmanabsridharr ji,

I am of the same opinion as both of yours...

Sri RVR ji,

We all know that vegetarianism is not the monopoly of Brahmins.

We only need to ensure that we Tamil Brahmins should strictly follow vegetarianism as that can be the only criteria for us today being in non-vaideegam profession, to say that we are Tamil Brahmins in our Tamil Brahmin society where we are depending on each other for the society to grow.

In that sense, there is no need to promote vegetarianism in this Forum, if this forum is dedicated to Tamil Brahmins.

For example, whether Brahmin or Saiva Pillai (both are vegetarians. There are many vegetarian community), though vegetarians, we are used to depend on the society for a family setup with in the community. Saiva Pillai would look for alliance with in Saiva Pillai and Brahmins would look for alliance within Brahmin community.

Is this just habitual ("Pazhaka Dosham") or does it carry any valid reason behind it?

If this is just habitual and majority of people could determine that Brahmins (those are not into vaideega profession), Saiva Pillai, certain sects of Chettiars and certain sects of Mudaliars are all same and there is no considerable difference (considering that vegetarian eating habit is not the prime determining criteria for our community), than I could not understand why our society who wants to attain social progress is not doing something constructively for the betterment of at least Vegetarian Eaters. I think in such a case we should productively involve in social activitis that can promote vegetarianism and take all the initiatives to sustain vegetarian society?

In that sense, why the social organizations including www.tamilbrahmins.com is not conducting Swamwarams in general for Vegetarian community (the community that is not just into the habit of vegetarian but are basically considered to be vegetarians - like Saiva Pilai, certain sects of Chettiars and certain sects of Mudaliars) as per the scriptures for the sake of the vegetarian society as a whole?

I want to know as on what grounds we are conducting Swayamwarams inviting only Brahmins? Why not Sai Paillai, cetrain sects of Chettiars and certain sects of Mudaliars?

I don't know what sort of criteria are the determining force for our society to get confuse with the concept and conducting the same Swayamwarams ("ARAICHA MAAVU") with in the community (Brahmins) excluding Saiva Pillai and certain sects of Chettiars and Mudaliars who are vegetarians?

Is that because there are only few members in the society who all have logical, practical and progressive mind set? And could not abolish Non-Vaideega Brahmin society because of the fear that Majority of ignorant Non-Vaideega Brahmins who still want to claim that they are Brahmins at leat on the grounds of vegetarian food habits and performing Vaideegam/Pitru Karyams at least with the help of Vaideega Brahmins (Vaathiyars), would seriously criticize those logical, practical and progressing people of our community who don't want at accept Brahmanism due to non-vaideegam style of life?

Or, is that because no individual from Non-Vaidheega Brahmin population want to come forward and declare ostensibly to the society that - "We belong to the same community of Sai Pillai and certain sects of Chettiars and Mudaliars and we can exchange alliance between our community as there are no differences is our tradition and to enable our children to get into marriage easily at the right age".?

Last edited:
Sri C Ravi

I am not promoting non-vegetarian among brahmins. Just I said, vegetarianism is not the monopoly of brahmins - that is all.

I am a strict vegetarian and all my family members are vegetarian only.

Let us all promote vegetarianism.

All the best

......Of course it is their liberty to choose the kind of food, but they should leave the tag Brahmin and hence not elegible to participate in forums meant for Brahmins.

with much respects uksharma,

i disagree. i think, the aims of this forum, are brahmin centric towards discussing issues of concern and benefiting brahmins.

i don't think it is upto any of us members to define who a brahmin or brahmin centric person for the sake of qualifying to be a member in this forum.

infact, we have many members, who are not what are commonly defined as brahmins.

then as defined by birth as brahmins, there are all ranges of following and religiosity.

so to define a brahmin only by his food habits, is not within the scope of admittance to this forum, to the best of my knowledge.

it can be personal opinion, and i perfectly understand your strong feelings about killing animals, for food or otherwise. that is certainly acceptable and honourable :)

SAIRAM. Adultery has eroded Brahmin community also. "......According to me, as conveyed by Cho in his 'Enge Brahmanan' unless Brahmins learn to abide by the codes prescribed for them in the Scriptures, the damage will continue, or the least, they should lead a Pious Life by not getting attracted to Non-vegetarianism and other distractions. Padmanab Sridhar.

sairam,,

i have a couple of queries if you don't mind

- what is your source for commenting that 'Adultery has eroded Brahmin community also.'. i do not necessarily disagree with you, and i presume, that you consider yourself as one of the few faithful to their wives among the members of this forum.

i think, you are entitled to your ideas and views. if you tell me the basis for it, i too will become your supporter of this views. basically, all along, i thought, we were prudes when it come to sex. your views are refreshingly different :)

- re cho becoming a flagship of the brahmin community - i am not so sure. i have seen cho since the 1960s, and at the prime of his career, this guy is said to have had more than secret affairs with several starlets, whose names out of respect for the starlets, i will refrain from mentioning. the source then were ofcourse the yellow press of that time, and a few filmi magazines.

now, in the context of your adultery statement, i would include cho, based on past life. what do you think?

re 'pious life', can you please explain further? should we not take up secular jobs and make a lot of money? what about the medical profession where we cut up humans, and perhaps kill them accidentally? i am not sure where to stop being defined as pious?

Sri. UK Sharma,
Thank you for changing the title of the thread.

“A person who eats non-veg cannot be called a Brahmin even if he/she is born in a Brahmin family or even if he wears poonal or even if he performs thevasam etc. Being a vegetarian is fundamental to being a Brahmin.”

Few questions come to my mind after reading your messages. Can you kindly suggest what should such a person be called if not ‘brahmin’ if born as a caste Brahmin, please? Whatever the name would be, can that be announced in the Gazette and be officially approved?

“In Australia, USA and Canadaalso it is very much possible to remain a vegetarian. If anyone takes to non-veg it is by their choice rather than lack of veg food.”

Are you sure about these two countries highlighted in your quote? Have you lived in every town in both the countries to make such a statement? I think, I have news for you; there are times one has to travel a long distance to get a decent vegetarian meal or just eat leaves in the name of salad and also pay through their nose (by the way, not everyone gets the facility to cook).

“Of course it is their liberty to choose the kind of food, but they should leave the tag Brahmin and hence not elegible to participate in forums meant for Brahmins.”

How do you know such ‘brahmins’ wouldn’t be more than happy to leave the ‘tag’ as ‘brahmin’ for all one knows; hope you would be kind enough to come up with an official tag for them.

Sri. Padmanab Sridharr,

“……fall into this evil non-vegetarianism and damage themselves healthwise and otherwise. Above all, such people do not have true spirit of religious or spiritual feelings.”

Why non-vegetarianism is evil? Are you suggesting that a majority of hindus are following evil practices in their food choices? Don’t you think it is a bit heavy handed remark? Can you kindly produce any evidence to show that people, who eat non-vegetarian food lack true spirit of religious and spiritual feelings, please?

Respectable forum,
In my humble opinion, food preferences are personal choices. Imposing any food choice restriction in the name of caste is not very desirable. I can’t agree with the idea that there is a special diet for ‘satvic’ people to consume to stay ‘satvic’. In my experience, not all the vegetarians are calm people (actually the opposite may be true; majority of caste Brahmins are short tempered). Not all the people who eat non-vegetarian foods are not short tempered, cruel or aggressive (actually the opposite is true!).

Cheers.

Mr. Kunjuppu and Mr. Raghy - SAIRAM. May I clarify what I meant with respect to the referred words? (1) 'Adultery has eroded Brahmin community also - I meant community adultery and not personal adultery; in other words, Brahmins (I mean strict Vegetarians) marry from other community who are non-vegetarians and willingly or unwillingly, the person from Brahmin community may tend become a non-vegetarian. (2) I regard Mr. Cho and I do not want any comments on any one's personal life. (3) leading a pious life - not to lead a Sanyasin life but at least follow a sathvik life which does not prescribe eating non-vegetarian food.
Mr. Raghy - fall into this evil non-vegetarianism and damage themselves healthwise and otherwise. Above all, such people do not have true spirit of religious or spiritual feelings.” - I have not heard of any good results of non-vegetarian food but have heard of its damage to the health system. Of course that does not mean 'vegetarian food' will not harm the system. Eating more of chillies etc. can even cause ulcer. That is why I said if one observes religious and spiritual thoughts, one would not go in for non-vegetarian stuff. All said and done, as you say, everything is 'totally personal'. Because the thread talked of Humans and Vegetarianism and the members being from Tamil Brahmin community who are supposed to be Vegetarians, I offered my comments. If my comments and clarification do not suffice or unacceptable, please leave it. I do not want to be dragged further into this topic. Lets follow "Love Ever, Hurt Never". Thanks and Sairam. Padmanab Sridharr

I am a Doctor, a consultant Intensivist & anaesthesiologist in the UK. I had to dissect frogs & cockroaches while doing Pre-Medical & human bodies as a medical student. I have pumped blood into thousands of patients both in the intensive care unit & operating theatre not knowing whether any of them was a Brahmin. I wonder whether a Brahmin patient would have cared as long as I saved his life! I have also seen people belonging to Jehova's witness die having refused blood transfusion. I have cannulated people's veins in the neck, under the collar bone, in their groins, hands & arms. I have located their nerves in their necks, arms, groins, buttocks, thighs & ankles & frozen them. I have performed many other medical procedures. When I have been resident on-call I have taken food from home when possible but what do you do when you are on-call for 80 hours? The hospital canteen is the only choice. I remember ordering just potato chips & salads at the very beginning of my stay in the UK. After I finished my supper my good friend and coleague enquired why wasn't I having the main course. When I explained to him I was a Vegetarian, he laughed and said that the chips had been fried in lard! Things have change a lot in the last 30 years since I was a Registrar - shorter shifts & more awareness about vegetarianism but still how sure can you be if you walked into any restaurant in Europe or North America or elsewhere in the world for that matter that the vegetables or the paneer masaala was not fried in the same frying pan where the chef might have fried fish or chiken or lamb or even beef in the same pan just minutes before?????

I would like people to ponder on part of my comments I posted under Inter caste marriages:

Who is the real Brahmin??
One who possesses "Satvika" Gunam, does not covet or accumulate worldly possessions, eats only what he can collect by begging in just 5 houses is a Brahmin. Just being born in a Brahmin family does not make one a Brahmin even if he applies Vibhuthi or Namam or is a vegetarian, may I add! "The definition insists that he alone is a Brahmin whose thoughts are as much Sattvik as his actions are" - The Holy Geetha by Swami Chinmayananda IV/13 Page 257. So, how many can lay a claim to being a Brahmin in the first place? I can't!

Happy New Year to all!

sekar,

you are a delight to be around us.

hope to see more of you in 2010. wish you and yours a peaceful, healthy and contented 2010 !!

Dear Dr. Iyer:
Yes, I can vouch for the difficulties (to put it mildly!) a vegetarian had to endure when I first came to the USA in 1967!! The joke was: if I said I was a vegetarian, an American would respond "we are Presbytarians". I once ordered vegetable soup and when it came and as I started eating it, I found some extraneous stuff in it! When I asked the waitress, she shrugged her shoulders and said "yeah, it is vegetable beef; just take out the beef and eat the soup"!!. Now having lived in the US all these years, I know which ones are vegetarian dishes!! They don't tell you if the soup is made from chicken or beef stock! You simply had to know!

We have come a long way! Regarding your comment about french fries being fried in the same oil - it is not true anymore - at least in the US! McDonald's got in trouble for doing this sometime ago and an Indian sued them! Now all the fast-food joints fry the fries in separate vegetable oil!

I am a Doctor, ........... how sure can you be if you walked into any restaurant in Europe or North America or elsewhere in the world for that matter that the vegetables or the paneer masaala was not fried in the same frying pan where the chef might have fried fish or chiken or lamb or even beef in the same pan just minutes before?????.........
Happy New Year to all!

Dear Dr Shekhar,
You know when I was college, I found all those frog experiments about Action Potential and Reflexes quite a "Life Wasting" experiment.

In fact I feel we did not need to kill so many frogs.

The whole experiment could actually be Animated these days with the Technological Advancement in the Field of Visual Graphics and Animation.
In fact I want to suggest this to my Former College but I wouldnt know how the response will be.

Dissecting Humans was not a problem because they were already dead to start with.

Respected members,

There is an opposition to non-veg food from some members. But, wine, beer, rum, scotch, bourboun, whiskey et al are pure vegitarian. Why oppose them? :spit:

Cheers!

Sri Sekhar Iyer, Very happy to have you in this forum.Hats off to your spirit of making time to scribble some sensible lines in this forum.Similar folks are needed amongst us.Let us utilise 2010 to of use mutually.

Food is the only thing we do to satisfy only ourselves.So the choice is purely personal.First i comes the way we are fed during infancy.Then the taste develops as habit. Finally selection begins by taste and conscious choice.Then it can become a conviction. So why should one preach on another's food habit. ? Let him take for his own satisfaction. Let nobody feel superior ,because they take something or let them not feel others are inferior because they don't take so-and-so food.( Similar holds good for avoiding certain foods also ).

In case someone is driven to intake an unacceptable food (by his own conviction and habit),e need not feel guilty also. It is due lack of alternate choice.Let him not feel that he has done some chivalrous act also.He can shift to his favorite habitual food the next immediate occasion it is available.

During 1982 or so when I was in Trivandrum , there was a violent incident of burning the market there, and prohibitory orders imposed.When yself and another TB colleague reached the cityat night from our workplace in the nearby place,city was deserted
Food was not available as all shops were closed forcibly. We saw an old woman (selling) rationing one Dosa per person and egg omelette.
As my friend knew my predicament, he took two omelettes and spared the Dosas forme. I still remember him with Gratitude.
He was another Sekar Iyer probablt. Self sacrificing.
Respected members,
There is an opposition to non-veg food from some members. But, wine, beer, rum, scotch, bourboun, whiskey et al are pure vegitarian. Why oppose them? :spit:
Cheers!

Dear Sri Raghy, I do not object in your(or any other's) taking all the above, one by one or as a mixture or whatever way you like, as long as it doesn't harm me or others.It is purely Your (or the person who choses so).

"renukakarthikayan Dear Dr Shekhar,
You know when I was college, I found all those frog experiments about Action Potential and Reflexes quite a "Life Wasting" experiment.

In fact I feel we did not need to kill so many frogs.

The whole experiment could actually be Animated these days with the Technological Advancement in the Field of Visual Graphics and Animation.
In fact I want to suggest this to my Former College but I wouldnt know how the response will be. Unquote

There is one organisation "Ahimsa" in India who have brought out such software, whereby you can do dissection any number of times, without feeling guilty.with proper response simulations.

Greetings

i find converted vegetarians are among the most violent people in the world.

my opinion is based on organizations like PETA, which i think, borders on the fringe of terrorism (yes, the jehadists do not have monopoly to this profession).

look at one time cheesecake brigitte bardot now. she is busy trying to chase out muslim immigrants out of france. and in her spare time, stopping people from eating horses .)

French Debate Ban on Sale of Horsemeat - TIME

I am overwhelmed by the support from all of you as well by the knowledge there are so many of you with an open mind. In India, at least from my own observation, predominantly people have a "Black & White" approach to issues i.e. either it is right or wrong - there is no third way. I will be lying if I did not confess that I was one of them before I left India. From the very beginning of my stay here in the UK, I noticed that the English never excluded the "Grey area". When my Indian friends remarked either I looked handsome or ugly without my moustache, the englishman simply remarked that I looked different! Looking back, the englishmen have been following the teachings of "The Holy Geetha" even without reading it - i.e. "Be neutral to dualities" (pair of opposites). This quality is described as belonging to one in a steady state of mind, something I am still striving to achieve!

We may think wrong about a person's words/actions but to that person it may be the right way. So, who are we to criticise or even try and correct him/her?

"Let no wise-man unsettle the mind of the ignorant..." cautions The Holy Geetha; III/26. In fact It recommends to speak the truth only if it is beneficial to others and WITHOUT HURTING THEM!

In the first instance how can anyone be sure he/she is wise? I still consider myself to be a "Moodha Siromani" meaning a Crown Jewel among the Deluded! There is plenty for me to learn and time the destroyer is crawling behind me - well he is crawling behind all of us. That is why I try not to be opinionated or patronise or criricise others for their ways of life.

I would like to make another advertisement for "The Holy Geetha" by Swami Chinmayananda - a truly great book! I would still declare that I have no share holdings on the sale of this book.

A very happy, healthy & prosperous New Year to one & all!

Dear Raghy,

What you say is true most alcoholic deams are vegetarian.
But they do not have much health benefits. Too much alcohol is bad for for health.

Red wine is said to be good for cardiovascular health but its actually the compound called resveratrol which is present in red grapes and not in alcohol that has cardiovascular benefits.
You can drink red grape juice daily sans sugar.
Its good you know, helps maintain weight too (believe me)

Alcohol is expensive also and can invite wrong company which might cause us to stray away from the righteous path.

Actually in this world too much of anything is bad.

I will be lying if I did not confess that I was one of them before I left India. From the very beginning of my stay here in the UK, I noticed that the English never excluded the "Grey area". When my Indian friends remarked either I looked handsome or ugly without my moustache, the englishman simply remarked that I looked different! Looking back, the englishmen have been following the teachings of "The Holy Geetha" even without reading it - i.e. "Be neutral to dualities" (pair of opposites). This quality is described as belonging to one in a steady state of mind, something I am still striving to achieve!

It is not neutrality.It is trader's business mind.To keep all in his favour. It is truly said that "Satyam Brooyaat,Priyam rooyaat, Na Brooyaat Satyamapriyam".You should not say unpleasant truths.That is all.But when it is a question of selection or election ,it has to be only one answer. If a friend sincerely asks for opinion ,it has to be given frankly.Otherwise it equal to telling lies and misguiding.The British. Why only the English? Ask your own little child , whom he/she likes better,Mom or Dad? You can see the best diplomat in this world.
India suffered in the Global scene because our people just believed verbatim ,whatever the Americans and British told them. At the last moment, the show script changes..It was just nice talk they were giving. Many foreign tourists who come here go to some village homes, village hotels, taste the food there, pat the nose-running babies and say in accented way" So nice, I just love it" "Hmmmm really nice..".Our naive people believe it and can live with that praise for years. The same visitors may after going back publish a book , quoting hefty price, with lots of pictures of nose-running babies, write in interne about the lack of sanitation in Indian villages etc.

We may think wrong about a person's words/actions but to that person it may be the right way. So, who are we to criticise or even try and correct him/her?

Absolutely right.Amen. ' We' also expect such reciprocation.

"Let no wise-man unsettle the mind of the ignorant..." cautions The Holy Geetha; III/26. In fact It recommends to speak the truth only if it is beneficial to others and WITHOUT HURTING THEM! .

I cannot agree. A sleeping man will like to sleep only.e has to be woken up to tell him that , please be careful.Other wise you are going to be doomed. It may not be of liking to him. If a lazy child is just lft to drify as such, it is not going o help him. Real enemy is better tha one Anukoola Shatru.Even after hurting him the truth is to made known to him.

In the first instance how can anyone be sure he/she is wise? I still consider myself to be a "Moodha Siromani" meaning a Crown Jewel among the Deluded! There is plenty for me to learn and time the destroyer is crawling behind me - well he is crawling behind all of us. That is why I try not to be opinionated or patronise or criricise others for their ways of life.

No Sri Sekar, you cannot Crown Yourslves, It the prerogative of the readers and spectators.:) ( No I will not allow that crowning.You are "Different"

I would like to make another advertisement for "The Holy Geetha" by Swami Chinmayananda - a truly great book! I would still declare that I have no share holdings on the sale of this book.

You are going to open a platform for many to jump on and dump "Holy Geeeta". I do no want to see "Geetha " despised. Does "Holy Geeta'' need any marketing and Capital infusion? The marketeers make it "cheap" .for their own benefits.that is all

A very happy, healthy & prosperous New Year to one & all!

Sentiments and Greetings Reciprocated. See you a lot in this forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Sri SuryaKasyapa,

Many thanks for your kind response.

When I mentioned Neutrality I meant "Sattvik" thoughts referred to in The Holy Geeta II/57: "He who is without attachemt, on meeting with anything good or bad, neither rejoices nor hates, is in a steady state of mind" & V/3: "He should be known as a perpetual Sannyasi who neither hates nor desires having freed himself from the pair of opposites (dualities). I did not mean Trader's business mind or diplomacy.

I cannot agree. A sleeping man will like to sleep only.e has to be woken up to tell him that , please be careful.Other wise you are going to be doomed. It may not be of liking to him. If a lazy child is just lft to drify as such, it is not going o help him. Real enemy is better tha one Anukoola Shatru.Even after hurting him the truth is to made known to him.

Well one can take a horse to the river but??? Besides who can fight Praarabdha Karma?

No Sri Sekar, you cannot Crown Yourslves, It the prerogative of the readers and spectators.:) ( No I will not allow that crowning.You are "Different"

I thought I could crown myself at least among the deluded but you have not allowed that even. Okay how about if I dropped the Siromani bit??

You are going to open a platform for many to jump on and dump "Holy Geeeta". I do no want to see "Geetha " despised. Does "Holy Geeta'' need any marketing and Capital infusion? The marketeers make it "cheap" .for their own benefits.that is all

Sri SuryaKasyapa, I am afraid many have already jumped on & dumped the "Holy Geetha"! Materialism is on the ascendency and there is a mad rush towards the three sure gates to hell: Lust, Wrath & Greed. It is the rush towards the last of the three gates that has ruined the entire global economy recently. If anything The power of The Holy Geetha needs to be reiterated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back