• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Amavasai Tarpanam in Thrissur

Status
Not open for further replies.
You may take an auto and ask for Brahmana Sabha, near Seetha Ramaswamy temple, Poonkunnam. You will be able to perform it either in the sabha or in temple please check a day in advance if possible. Or in case you have not booked your hotel, Guruvayoor will be a better option. Follow this link..

http://www.tamilbrahmins.com/showthread.php?t=3875

Last edited:
hi

in guruvayur.....i stayed in brahmana samooham guest house near temple.....Poonkunnam used to be big brahamana samooham...

you can travel guruvayur have ammavasai tharpanam and sri krishna darsanam also...

Thank you. I tried to reach Kerala Brahmna Samookam at 04872383243, but no one is picking up (whole day). Going to Guruvayur on that day is not possible for me, due to other commitments.

anyone knows any priest in Thrichur?

Thank you. I tried to reach Kerala Brahmna Samookam at 04872383243, but no one is picking up (whole day). Going to Guruvayur on that day is not possible for me, due to other commitments.

anyone knows any priest in Thrichur?
hi

may be you can try vadukkunathan temple in Trissur town.....they can help you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back