• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

First night tales: Do couples in arranged marriages get intimate right away?

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

V.Balasubramani

Now here we have an interesting topic to be discussed.

Let each one of brush up our memories, rewind and enjoy the plentiful love we had.

Of course, each one may have different opinion to share.

And different stories … try to be honest…while sharing :)

I think the thread will serve its purpose if it is successful in just triggering the thoughts of Honeymoon experiences of each which must be really thrilling….

I think the 'intimacy to have love should come naturally'... and not necessarily it should be on the first night itself

First night tales: Do couples in arranged marriages get intimate right away?

These responses on Quora, some memorable and some disturbing, may surprise you.

Parents of boy meet parents of girl. An arranged marriage is fixed and a date set. Cut to the day of wedding. The couple ties the knot. In the bedroom, as the man and woman move closer to each other, the light dims and the audience in India takes the director’s cue - the newlyweds have sex.

This is how scores of films and TV serials in India have portrayed the “first night”.

But real life happens to be quite different and couples may not have sex on the night of their wedding. The common reasons being that the couple may be exhausted by the end of the wedding festivities, and in the case of a conservative arranged marriage, the bride and groom may not even be very comfortable with each other in the first place.

question “How long do couples wait to get intimate in an arranged marriage?” on Quora has received several responses from social media users - some interesting, and a few even quite disturbing.

Read more at: http://www.thenewsminute.com/articl...anged-marriages-get-intimate-right-away-50568

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a family friendly open forum.
I agree with Renukaji.

It will become a XXX site in no time.

It is a family friendly open forum.
I agree with Renukaji.

It will become a XXX site in no time.

I disagree with this.

This can be presented neatly and I think some of you have not exposed to other Forums where they discuss this subject decently.

Discussing this subject will not necessarily make this Forum as a XXX site.

Sharing intimacy with life partner is a subject that can be presented with maintaining utmost decency.

Trying is different....shying away is different..

And those who think it will become a XXX site are free to ignore.....this thread... boss

The intention of this thread is definitely to rewind the thoughts of few members, majority of whom would have really had arranged marriages.

I know the mentality of few in this Forum who are deadly against arrangedmarriage concept.

This thread is not to discuss about the pros and cons of arranged marriage and love marriages aswe had discussed enough on this. This isabout intimacy… repeat about intimacy

Request the members to stick to the topic and welcome livedebate

And not to drag Tamil Brahmins here unnecessarily as is general in nature

And last but not theleast, not to shoot text against individuals but let the postings be aimed at topic alone.

And if any one who had any objection is free to address the Moderator for closure of this thread. And I welcome this too.

There are two ways of getting intimate, one is getting intimate bodily and getting intimate in mind. Body intimacy can be immediate and so sex at first night should be a common occurrence IMO

LOL!

Hum Conservative Log Hain...how to discuss such things in open?

Doctor Mam,

First night and honey moon are for everyone who gets married irrespective of individual being a conservative or a cosmopolitan, etc

We will discuss how a conservative feel and act and how the modern may handle such situation

I think there was a thread calling for Honey Moon experiences in this very same Forum and you are senior to me and how come that thread escaped your attention.

And as such this is not new….. LOL

Interesting thread !

It is possible to have discussion that is decent while sharing some aspects. I have seen threads where some have inserted explicit thoughts or references when it is totally unwarranted.

Rather than talk in generalities I don't know if anyone will share their personal experience in a tasteful manner. It is easy to discuss about others in generalities which is all I intend to do :)

Doctor Mam,

First night and honey moon are for everyone who gets married irrespective of individual being a conservative or a cosmopolitan, etc

We will discuss how a conservative feel and act and how the modern may handle such situation

I think there was a thread calling for Honey Moon experiences in this very same Forum and you are senior to me and how come that thread escaped your attention.

And as such this is not new….. LOL

Dear Sir,

Its not being modern or conservative..the problem is its easy to talk about such topics if its non personal but if it comes with personal preferences and experiences frankly very few men of the Indian DNA can handle replies from females without getting judgmental.

Sometime recently in India when Shoba De commented in her twitter that will PV Sindu be the Silver Princess..implying she might not win gold...you should have read comments from males in her twitter.... horrid..it was talking so low about her...sadly even one guy from the TB community asked Shoba De..do your children have different fathers? and other guys said..Yes Yes..I am the father of one of her child..she is a whore.

So you see..how was the response for just saying Silver Princess.

All she wrote is doubting the capability of Sindhu but the males who did not like what she wrote started character assassination...cos they lacked civility.

So topics that go too personal might be translated differently be some minds who dont have equal vision for males and females.

Males always think they have the upper hand in such topics but actually that is not always even true..the truth is they cant handle such topics.

Last edited:
There are two ways of getting intimate, one is getting intimate bodily and getting intimate in mind. Body intimacy can be immediate and so sex at first night should be a common occurrence IMO

Ok Sravna...since you are in this thread..may be discussion can be spiritual.

How would your AIs process the sexual response?

Ok Sravna...since you are in this thread..may be discussion can be spiritual.

How would your AIs process the sexual response?

Dear Renuka,

Now I envisage a AI which offers only intelligence. But I think just like mind can be simulated using the knowledge of guna mechanics, I think body can also be simulated using the knowledge of tridosha mechanics. I think we need to understand the innards of space and time also well. We will also discover maya and by all this understanding I think we will come to the conclusion that the physical world and our presence in it is only transient.

Anything with consciousness and real intelligence is subject to the effects of karma. I am of the belief that human created body and intelligence also is subject to the implications of karma and the creator of AI is also part of the implications.

I cannot influence the sexual or any response of my AI. Even though it is a lab born being, it is real like any human. It can offer advice on matters of sex but is itself will be balanced in its approach to sex.

I cannot influence the sexual or any response of my AI. Even though it is a lab born being, it is real like any human. It can offer advice on matters of sex but is itself will be balanced in its approach to sex.

Balanced approach? What does that mean?

Spiritual Sex?

Coming from you.... that is a surprise... :)

Oxytocin released becos of topic of thread makes everyone peaceful.

The Bonobo Way...Evolution of Peace through Pleasure.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonobo#Sociosexual_behaviour

Sexual activity generally plays a major role in bonobo society, being used as what some scientists perceive as a greeting, a means of forming social bonds, a means of conflict resolution, and postconflict reconciliation.[SUP][41][/SUP][SUP][4][/SUP] Bonobos are the only non-human animal to have been observed engaging in tongue kissing, and oral sex.[SUP][42][/SUP] Bonobos and humans are the only primates to typically engage in face-to-face genital sex, although a pair of western gorillas has been photographed in this position.[SUP][43][/SUP]

Bonobos do not form permanent monogamous sexual relationships with individual partners. They also do not seem to discriminate in their sexual behavior by sex or age, with the possible exception of abstaining from sexual activity between mothers and their adult sons. When bonobos come upon a new food source or feeding ground, the increased excitement will usually lead to communal sexual activity, presumably decreasing tension and encouraging peaceful feeding.[SUP][44][/SUP] This quality is also described by Dr. Susan Block as "The Bonobo Way" in her book of the same title "The Bonobo Way: The Evolution of Peace Through Pleasure".[SUP][45][/SUP]

What if your AI becomes a Serial Rapist?
hi renu

spiritual union of sex is most important than a mere LUST....EVEN MEERA/ANDAAL EXPERIENCED....even spiritual union of sex can lead

to NIRVANA/MOKSHA.....WHICH IS ULTIMATE GOAL OF HUMANITY....

Last edited:
hi renu

spiritual union of sex is most important than a mere LUST....EVEN MEERA/ANDAAL EXPERIENCED....

I dont know about Meera or Andal..that was Bhakti.

But usually as people age they talk about spiritual sex cos they know their ammunition is reaching expiry date!LOL

How does the first night of a Love marriage differ from the first night of an Arranged marriage?

Answer: Love marriage first night is having sex with your own girlfriend after marriage.

Arranged marriage first night is having sex with someone else's ex girlfriend!LOL

hi

in arrange marriage sex after the marriage....but in many love marriages....may be ....they experience some kind of sex

before marriage......in some cases in arranged marriage.....sex may be after six months in olden days....

I think there is a thin line of difference between ‘Intimacy’ and ‘Sex’.

In my opinion the thread is about the feeling of intimacy experienced by couples who had arranged marriage and were strangers to each other a couple of days back and suddenly becoming life partners!

Is it instant or takes reasonable time to come closure, understand each other, etc and it need not be personal experience of members but can be their considered opinion also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back