• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Paatu Class.Sandyavandanam pannache madiya irukkadhu, kozhande

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently was reading confessions of Tamil brahmins-a facebook thread.

One boy was thinking of joining carnatic music classes to find a girl friend.

Interesting reactions from Girls

1. Attend normal classes in college and uruppidira vaziyai paaru,instead of music lessons.

2. If your voice does not cooperate , try slokam classes.

3. Only paatu mami would have had fun with you

From other boys

1.Vishnu sahasranama naan adicha koothu. ponnunga ila, pasanga kooda "hi' sollale.

2.Dance class/gym is a better option

3.I went to a paatu class. Paattu mami threw me out on the first day itself.

4.Paattu class naan ariyen. If not class mates how about glass mates?

A kind of desperation is setting in TB boys with TB girls acting high and mighty regarding friendship and playing hard to get.

Even attempts to learn carnatic music to get friendly is getting rebuffed

Similar is the attempt to grow moustache and beard to make themselves look better to modern girls.

Parents responses

1. Amma-Enda vyadhi vandavan mathiri irukke.

2.Brahmana kalaye pochu, Rowdy mathiri irukke

3.Sandhyavandhanam pannache madiya irukkadhu kozhande.

4. No brahmin amma worth her salt will accept a bearded and moustachioed son-comment by a girl

5. My mom gives me tips on which type of moustache and beard suits me- Remark of a boy which provoked comment by girl above

Desperate attempts by boys to improve their brahmin looks is facing resistance from mothers generally.

Girls are pitying boys for their pathetic attempts to look different to engage their attention.

I feel boys are trying their best to pick up girls.

But boys are not making much headway.Their families with their strict upbringing are making it difficult for them to approach any girl and date them if

possible.lol

Last edited:
Similar is the attempt to grow moustache and beard to make themselves look better to modern girls.

Do girls really like mustache and bearded males? I don't think so.

Isn't the clean shave look better for a male...usually very few males look dashing in mustache or beard.

Most of the world's best looking men are clean shaven.

But actor Fawad Khan looks very handsome with mustache and beard.

1044750-FAWAD-1455170009-405-640x480.jpg

Last edited:
A kind of desperation is setting in TB boys with TB girls acting high and mighty regarding friendship and playing hard to get.

How do u know TB boys are not getting girl friends? I think u are gripped with inferiority complex.

I have come across lot of present day B guys who are very agile, aggressive, result oriented etc.

Every educated brahmin working girl gets at least five boys to choose from.Boys have to struggle hard to get even one.

Brahmin boys concentrate on studies and are careful with money.

How can they get anyone to date?

Their families make it difficult for them making them conform to a particular way of living not much liked by most younger generation girls.

I am past the age to develop any new complexes.

I can suffer only from old age crisis having missed out on midlife crisis.. These days only senior citizens are directionless -they do not know what to do with

themselves.Younger lot do not want them. They prefer to live in nuclear families away from parents of either side.They would like to choose their partners either for

live in or marriage with parents ok or without consent. ie the parents have the choice to say yes or lump it.

Do girls really like mustache and bearded males? I don't think so.

Isn't the clean shave look better for a male...usually very few males look dashing in mustache or beard.

doc, it all depends on how quirky the act gets on... everything is acceptable as long as the fire is kept simmering :)

This post is a generalization :)

TB girls are environed by softies in their family level, and so when they come out, the tough-looking-charming-speech-athletic-boy is a breathe of fresh air.

Morattu aggressive girls may prefer the mostly docile B boys (aggression in their heads only) as the passiveness is a challenge to them.

hi

in olden days....typewriting /shorthand class was best place for boys to see nice gals....then paattu class.....

NOW A DAYS ..BOTH ARE NOT REQUIRED....JUST FACE BOOK ENOUGH...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back