• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Siddhargal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Mr.N.Sureshkumar,

I have posted in detail some time before about sidhargal under the Forum - "Temples" / "
subscribed.gif
Sakthi peeta brindavanam- sathguru sri seshadri swamigal brindavan trust "

This may by helpful for you. At the end of the post you can find the website of the Trust where you can read a lot about 18 Sidhargal.

A book detailing the Sidhdhars origin, their history, qualities, sostram, namavali, poojai muraigal etc.., can be purchased from the Trust/temple as well.

Namaskaram to everybody..

I want to know about Siddhargal lived in Tamil Nadu. If anybody having articles/photos about them, please post it. Thanks in advance.

Reply to Msuresh kumar
You and many others will surprised to know that we people can establish contacts with Siddhargal. Members of this forum have mentioned that Siddhargal have lived in Tamil Nadu. If they had lived in Tamil Nadu, where are they now? Do they cease to exist? They may say 'yes' if they do not know their existence or if they do not have a link with the Siddhargal. Siddhargal are roaming in the world and you can have contacts with them and also you can be guided by them.
Although Siddhargal prefer to live away from human contacts as it might disturb them, they love all beings very deeply. They come forward to help us if we are sincere and dedicated and follow their path of dharma. They do not care whether we are educated or wealthy. They only see whether we care for others, whether we have fed people who do not have a next meal. If we have a good credit balance of dharmam or charity we can hope of getting their blessings.
Since this is Kaliyuga and many evil things are happening the Siddhargal have opened the gate to save the people who are charitable.
There is a place called Brammarishi Hills in Tamil Nadu. It is in Perambalur which is an hour drive from Trichi on the Chennai Trichi Highway. Brammarishi Hills is near Elambalur which is 5 km from Perambalur. Brammarishi Hills is roamed by Siddhargal and has tremendous spiritual vibrations. People from all walks of life have experienced Siddhargal in this Hills. This hill is named after Brammarishi Kagapujandeeswarar who has been living for many many yugas. A great Saint lives here in the Hills. To my knowledge only he can guide people to get a link from the Siddhargal.
Mathaji Radha

Sri Mathaji,

A very interesting and very important information. During my visit to Chennai on coming January on my annual leave, I would plan to visit Brahmarishi Hills.

Thank you so much madam...

I have grate Bhakthi towards all 18 Sidhargal with special dedication to Kaagabujandeeswarar and Agappai Sidhar Swamigal.

I was told in a gathering that these siddhars are in touch with each other and communicate through a mode that would be like Telepathy.

As you said Brahmarishi Kaagabujandeeswarar lived through various yugas and keep watching the universe in the for Crow ( Kaagai ).

I like very much the below short Sostram on Brahmarish Kaagabujandeeswarar...

KAALA CHAKKRAM MEL
GNYAANA CHAKKRAM ENDHIYA MAHAA GNYAANIYE
YUGANGALAI KANKANGALAAGA AAKI
KAATHTHIDUM KAAGAI SWAMIYE
MUMURTHIGAL POTTRIDUM BHUJANDARE
UMMATHTHU KAAL PATTRIYA ENNAI KAAPAI
KAAGABUJANDAR SWAAMIYE...

To All: To Know about Siddergal pl read T.N.Ganapathys books this books available at
the following address and also visit Siddha forum. Ravi Publications,"Raj Kamal",45(21)'
4th avenu,Ashok Nager,Chennai 600 083.Prof sri T.N.Ganapathy is the only one who is duing a great Job on siddha reserch and he was key person for siddha Conference at Chennai. T.V.Venkataraman I.A.S.(retd) also duing reserch on siddhers both are TB's. If you wanted more details call free to me at 22390601. Since I am also one of the person reserching siddhers teaching on sound and light. s.r.k.

Many have wandered kollimalai in search of siddhars...

Likewise, it is believed that siddha yogis reside in tapovan... in the himalayas...

Reply to C.Ravi,
I will be able to provide more information on your proposed trip to Brammarishi Hills. Contact me before you leave for India. My email id is [email protected]. The 18 Siddhargal have taken many avatars and currently they are 210. 210 siddhargal are worshipped in Brammarishi Hills.
You will be glad to know that it is not impossible to have experiences with siddhargal. We need to be determined and dedicated. They will put us through various difficult situations to test us. We need to be indifferent to such situations. Never look down on anybody. Because he or she might bring you the message from them. Once you start listening to them you will receive guidance from all walks of your life. They also expect a complete surrender of your self to them. Because only then the two way communication can work well.
At bramma muhurtham early in the morning light a lamp with ghee and say a prayer to them. (Siddhargal are seen in the form of light or jothi). I shall send you a prayer that is being chanted at Brammarishi Hills. If your prayer is sincere and powerful the enlightened beings will come to your door. If you are humble and dedicated nothing is impossible. Instead of reading books written by others you get first hand experience yourself and with God's grace write your own book.
Mathaji Radha

Siddhargal- are mostly associated with all mountains. Thiruvannamalai, Chaduragiri (Siddhar's most likely place), Velliangiri, Podhigai malai, Kolli hills, so on...

As they have the ability to come over anywhere, there is no need for we to go in search of them. Instead we can worship them from our place and they can fill their grace towards us.

Pranams

To Mathaji Radha ji, your reply to C.Ravi is just a childs play. Siddergal teaching is inward journy with in the body and the way of deep meditation. Visiting some hills and chanding their names will not help to see them, siddhergal never preached a single god or goddess.Their messages are to the mankind to go inside and enjoy the whole world will be in the body. Siddhergal means a stage that they reched the highest in their inward journy and get the SIVAM. the supreme light and sound. So to know about siddhergal firest to read their teachings and understood them and serch a Guru and learn from him the method of meditation and to start the journy. s.r.k.

Reply to Durgadasan.
You are correct. It is true that you do not need to go anywhere that the enlighten beings will come to you. But when C. Ravi was asking for information of Siddhargal, I just could not help sharing my wonderful spiritual experiences that I had with Siddhargal in Brammarishi Hills. I have been to other mountains too. All what I wrote about Siddhargal was my direct experience with them. I did not quote them from any book.
Mathaji Radha

To Mathaji Radhaji, Kandaver Vindilar, Vindavar Kandilar. An Experience with Siddhergal is some thing unique, mostly a soul born in the earth and get Marked for a Guru only will get this unique experience. Every one should first understand Siddhergals teachings and they understand no questin about Pithuru Kariyam, Poojiand Punaskarams, siddhers belive one thing to serch the God only in the Human Body and not Out side world like in Temples,Churchs and Masutheis. Siddhers lived for long age because of saving the Daily breaths(21600) and Deep meditation. s.r.k.

Reply to Durgadasan.
You are correct. It is true that you do not need to go anywhere that the enlighten beings will come to you. But when C. Ravi was asking for information of Siddhargal, I just could not help sharing my wonderful spiritual experiences that I had with Siddhargal in Brammarishi Hills. I have been to other mountains too. All what I wrote about Siddhargal was my direct experience with them. I did not quote them from any book.
Mathaji Radha

Sri Radha ji,

I agree very much with you.....

As you said one need to experience Sidhdhars in real life and not just going through others experiences printed on books.

I have associated myself with Sidhdhars, especially Kaagabhujandeswarar and Agappai Sidhdhar Swamigal ( Both representing GURU - Brahaspathi) and the leading supreme guru - Sri Seshadri Swamigal from December, 2006. I used to mediate on Thursdays at Sri Seshadri Swamigal Brindavanam and could realize the vibes. I feel in my life I got wonderful guidance at a certain critical situation by the grace of Sri Seshadri Swamigal and 18 Sidhdhargal.

Now having known Sidhdhars and praying them continuously, I would be really interested to experience something unique by visiting Brahmarishi Hills as suggested by you.

I believe that would be the ideal option where a better concentration can be attained without any disturbances and the spiritual energy can be felt perfectly.

I shall be in touch with you at an appropriate time to seek your guidance in this matter.

My understanding of Sidhdhas is that they are highly evolved souls. Just as we have a physical space outside in which the phenomenal world exists, there is a space/ an inner space as wide as the outer space within our mind and it is called Daharakaasham in vedas and the skill of travelling in this space is called dhahara Vidhya.Sidhdhas are souls who have travelled into this inner space and have been able to realise the full potential of their mind and intellect. They have been able to witness the phenomena in this inner space which is called by sidhdhar in Tamil as வெட்ட வெளி. There had been well known Sidhdhas as well as many little known sidhdhas in Tamilnadu. Even though they were not popularly known they were as evolved as the other well known 18 sidhdhas. Even today there are many such sidhdhas living. If you are fortunate you may get to know one. They are people who , by their inward journey, have achieved the அஷ்ட மா சித்தி. More about the Sidhdhas and their life later.

Sri Mathaji,

A very interesting and very important information. During my visit to Chennai on coming January on my annual leave, I would plan to visit Brahmarishi Hills.

Thank you so much madam...

I have grate Bhakthi towards all 18 Sidhargal with special dedication to Kaagabujandeeswarar and Agappai Sidhar Swamigal.

I was told in a gathering that these siddhars are in touch with each other and communicate through a mode that would be like Telepathy.

As you said Brahmarishi Kaagabujandeeswarar lived through various yugas and keep watching the universe in the for Crow ( Kaagai ).

I like very much the below short Sostram on Brahmarish Kaagabujandeeswarar...

KAALA CHAKKRAM MEL
GNYAANA CHAKKRAM ENDHIYA MAHAA GNYAANIYE
YUGANGALAI KANKANGALAAGA AAKI
KAATHTHIDUM KAAGAI SWAMIYE
MUMURTHIGAL POTTRIDUM BHUJANDARE
UMMATHTHU KAAL PATTRIYA ENNAI KAAPAI
KAAGABUJANDAR SWAAMIYE...
Divine C. Ravi,
Thank you very much for your email.
I am glad to help you with information to visit Brammarishi Hills. I am not sure whether this message is coming as a private message to you as the system did not allow me to send a private message to you. My email is gracecharity.ra@gmail .com.
Brammarishi Hills is in Elambalur which is 5 km from Perambalur. Perambalur is an hour drive from Trichi on Trichi – Chennai Highway. Please call 9003198088 for further information. A great saint by the name Raj Kumar Swamigal lives in the Brammarishi Hills. If you are the fortunate one you will know that he is a direct link to Siddhargal. You can tell them that you know me. Currently I am not in Chennai. I am in the US.
Mathaji Radha

pujaneeya mathaji,
i am true seeker in spiritual path and doing my sadhana for a few years.i was initiated in a traditional system of pranayama also . i wish to have the blessings from the accomplished ones and have personnel experience.i know that it is not a simple thing. if you so pleases kindly guide me for the same

" Om Sathguru Seshadri Swamigal Thiruvadikkee"
is the Saranagathi Mantra which one should chant, while praying to Sadguru Seshadri Swamigal! His Adhishtanams are at Thiruvannamalai and Vaideeha Pradhishtai is at Oonjalur near Erode!

siddhargal dharshanam

Hello everybody,

I am bhopathy an astrologer, in chennai. i would like to have siddhar dharshan. do any body knows the moola mantra and pooja orders, please tell me. my email ID:[email protected] can also be contacted.

with regards,
A.N.Bhopathy.B.A.,

actually my search for siddargal has been intense and rather so interested dont know perhaps the inspiration by writings of Indira soundarajan(also serials) a very great writer. but the advice given to me by many big people was u need patience perseverance and dedicated search, then we could also if we are destined we would meet all the best but if you meet please give a detailed description. all the best

Last edited:
siddhargalai khana valipattu moola mantra

hello every body,

i am very much interested to have siddhargal dharshan. if any body knows the method and the moola mantra to chant while doing meditation towards the siddhargal, can please post.

with regards,
a.n.bhopathy

To anby: Sir, The siddhar darshan is not so easy. Firest you must get a true Guru and take initiation during initiation the guru will give you the Holy Names for using Meditation,and you should follow the gurus advice then it is possible. For ref: Pl visit Madanbakkam Thenupurieswer Temple near by the Siddher Koil is there you can get all information there. s.r.k.

siddhargal dharshnam

Hello sir,

Thank you Mr.s.r.k., Salem. i will try to find as per the information you have given.i will get back to you shortly.thank you, once again.

regards,
A.N.Bhopathy.
astrologer,
Chennai.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back