• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

World's 10 richest nations

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

V.Balasubramani

It is individual wealth collectively

India is richer than Canada, Australia!

World's 10 richest nations

India is ranked among the world's 10 wealthiest countries.

23nation1.jpg

MAGE: India ranked 7th among richest nations. Photograph: Babu/Reuters
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

India, Australia and Canada have overtaken Italy as the richest nation over the past 12 months.

Wealth refers to net assets of a person, according to a report by New World Wealth. It includes all their assets (property, cash, equities, business interests) less any liabilities, the report said adding that it excludes government funds from its figures.

Take a look at the world’s 10 richest nations…

United States

Wealth: $48,900 billion

Read more at: http://www.rediff.com/business/report/pix-special-india-is-richer-than-canada-australia/20160823.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
Where is my Rs 3.1 lacs.

I know it is a number, does it mean anything?
Will it buy me 1 meal?
If the rich in India is Multi-billionaire, does it mean much to average Indian?

Let us say India's GDP is [FONT=arial, verdana, sans-serif, FreeSans]$4,400 billions and there are 4000 are billionaires, in population of 1.4 billion people.
The 1 billion will be penniless.
[/FONT]

Last edited:
hi

china is more populated than india.....still population is an excuse......INDIA IS RICH.....STILL INDIANS ARE POOR...

Where is my Rs 3.1 lacs.

Ask your Auditor.

Let him not give a report like this.....

Audit reveals Army's trillion-dollar accounting gaffes

The US Army made trillions of dollars of accounting mistakes and often did not have the receipts or invoices needed to support figures in its budget, according to a scathing Pentagon report.

The audit, conducted by the Defense Department's Office of Inspector General, found that the Army erroneously made $2.8 trillion in adjustments in the third quarter of 2015 to its Army general fund - one of the main accounts used to fund the service. The error amount skyrocketed to $6.5 trillion for all of last year, the report said.

The June report, first disclosed by Reuters on Friday, found "unreliable" data was used to prepare the financial statements, leading to the possibility that the Army's finances were "materially misstated."

Read more at: http://edition.cnn.com/2016/08/23/p...ounting-errors1233AMStoryLink&linkId=27985715

My post#3 was in response to Vganeji's post #2 where he said:

I am sorry you did not get the joke. :Cry:

I am sorry you are overlooking the jokes heppening at ........

and come here to make joke.....:Cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back