• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Question about daridraya dahana shiva stotram...please help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Respected Gurus and experts:

I'm a western man and I'm trying to be a Lord Shiva's devote. For me He is the Supreme Lord and I can't focus myself in any other deity.

I'd like to know what mantra or stotram for Lord Shiva can help me to overcome difficult financial problems. I've read about "Daridraya dukha dahana shiva stotram" and it is said that stotram is very useful for economic problems.

In the text of this Stotram is said that one must chant it three times a day in three periods (morning, midday and sunset). For me that is very difficult because of my job and other occupations, so the best time I can worship Lord Shiva is in the morning. So that, Is it correct to chant this stotram 3 times in my daily puja (in the morning)? Or is it enough just once a day?

Could you tell me something? I need help. Nowadays I'm worshiping Lord Shiva the best I can.

Please help me
JJDelgado

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back