• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Chandi Homam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear All

There was a detailed discussion on Chandi Homam [ maybe a few years back ] with valuable inputs from K.Gopalan Sir and Nannilam Bala Sir. which I am just unable to find!

I will be grateful if someone helps 'excavate' the lost thread or posts afresh on the topic. I have to concede that I am totally ignorant of the subject and any input - on the requirements / procedures / mantras / number of Veda Brahmanas / number of kaalams / Vadhyar Sambhavanai etc etc will be of very great help.

Guruvethunai
Capt VT

Dear Capt. Ji,

It is nice to read your posting after a brief break.

I was able to get few threads by searching in this Forum and hope you will find the thread you are looking for.

Here are the three threads:
1) There was thread started by renukarangan under caption ‘regarding Chandi Homan’ running to two pages and ten replies

The link for the same is given hereunder: http://www.tamilbrahmins.com/showthread.php?t=9623&highlight=Performing+Chandi+Homam

2) And there is one more thead with caption: Chandi Homam, started by Shivraj with three responses.

The link for the same is given hereunder:
http://www.tamilbrahmins.com/showthread.php?t=27978&highlight=Performing+Chandi+Homam

2) And there is one another thead with caption: Chandi Homam, started by One K Ravi with one reponse.

The link for the same is given hereunder:
http://www.tamilbrahmins.com/showthread.php?t=7910&highlight=Performing+Chandi+Homam

Cheers.

Dear A M Sir,

You still in forum? :cool:

You know that the final decision is by the senior sAstrigaL chosen by you!

All the best. :)

KG Sir

It was your post that I was hoping to find - I have always found your contributions most
enlightening.

Hara Hara Mahadeva, Jaya Jaya Guru Deva

Capt VT

Tmt RR

You back from the US ? I thought you're getting back after Clinton/Trump
pattabhishekam !

I hope you enjoyed the 'election dynamics' while you were there .

B Rgds

Dear A M Sir,

Still watching the election 'fever' in Boston; much different from what we have in Sing. Chennai! :)

One advantage we had was to watch the much talked about Kabbaali in a theater, with only four more in that huge hall!! :D

Tmt RR

Elections in India are more fun - with just two parties and two nominees, I guess
it gets a bit boring. Indians have a much better sense of humour, that's why the
multi-party system and that many more jesters than [probably] anywhere in the world.

Kabali - one will be able to appreciate it if one looks beyond the typical gang wars
and masala and sees the reality of the ethnic dynamics - especially the oppression faced
by the Tamil speaking community in Malaysia. I know the the personal stories of atleast
a dozen Malaysian Tamils who's life themes bears striking similarities to the character 'Kabali'
projected in the movie - there are probably a million Kabalis out there, in reality.

So, will you be there till the next PUSA is installed ?

BRgds

............... So, will you be there till the next PUSA is installed ? ....
Very informative post, A M Sir! Thanks. :)

Yeah! I liked 'Kabali'; watched in peace, with only four more people, other than Ram and me! :cool:

We will be back in our sweet home in Sing. Chennai before the election. (I like the way Trump gets teased!) :lol:

BTW, this time my son and d i l can vote!! :thumb:

Very informative post, A M Sir! Thanks. :)

Yeah! I liked 'Kabali'; watched in peace, with only four more people, other than Ram and me! :cool:

We will be back in our sweet home in Sing. Chennai before the election. (I like the way Trump gets teased!) :lol:

BTW, this time my son and d i l can vote!! :thumb:
hi

so you can't attend PATTABHISHEKAM IN USA...i have also vote here....but i wont be here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back