• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

These countries face the greatest skill shortages

Status
Not open for further replies.
l7AI_hkUvpTdnifupDXNhLvbwoRF8DBStYLNScq_9Gc.jpg

x3aa7hR9G7uMpGzYXEOb_fgoJig3v5ggjXYyY5qkX-k.png

Vganeji,
Thanks for enlightening us, but this posting baffles me.
Can you explain it.
I can not understand Japan & India share the top spots.
Japan has human shortage so there can be skill shortage.
Are you saying that India is short on skills because of education or lack of it?

Vganeji,
Thanks for enlightening us, but this posting baffles me.
Can you explain it.
I can not understand Japan & India share the top spots.
Japan has human shortage so there can be skill shortage.
Are you saying that India is short on skills because of education or lack of it?

I think we lack the appropriate skills..One report said that Accounting & finance skills are in short supply...Our Education is not able to impart the right skills to our people...In TN people's confidence in Engg education is absymally low that over 1.5 lakh seats are vacant this year

https://youtu.be/mUW6xGwVAYY

Last edited:
There might be a skills mismatch than lack of skills in india.

We must remember S.Bharathis song that more easy movement and exchange of people with skills and easy goods movement between states holds the key to our future.

Yeah I am talking of his song ' sindhu nadhi ... ' where he advocates integration of people and skills over the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back