• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Siddhar padalgal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Siddhas are the divine persons, who can be considered a grade above us and a grade below god. No words to explain their knowledge. Most of their songs will be having intended meaning and provides us a waking sense within us. Many people consider siddhas as gods themselves. But the strategy of siddhas regarding this issue will be entirely different. They actually did not need fame, popularity, money, etc. They are actually to serve the human race. Most of the siddhas are good medical practitioners and they only introduced "MOOLIGAI VAIDHYAM" (Herbal medicine) a lot to us. They blend their divinity with these herbs and cure any sort of disease. It is believed that siddhas are still dwelling in famous mountains like Chaturagiri, Thiruvannamalai, Vallimalai, Velliangiri, etc.

18 siddhars are considered as main siddhars. Even in this count there are variations. Anyhow, in this thread I wish to discuss some songs of siddhars, with sound meanings and messages to human community. Posts will be in both tamil and english like that of my MANASIGA GURU "VIKRAMA JI"

Pranams

கடுவெளி சித்தர் - ஆனந்த களிப்பு

This siddhar thought this whole world as "KADUVELI." It means nothing except the space. His teachings to mankind are precious. His song under this heading "AANANDHA KALIPPU" is very long and I will try to discuss few KANNIS (stanzas) daily. For all the stanzas that I am going to post in this AANANDA KALIPPU will be having the same pallavi (PAPAM SEIYADHIRU MANAME)

பாபம் செய்யாதிரு மனமே - நாளை
கோபம் கொண்டே எமன் கொண்டோடிப்போவான்

1. சாபம் கொடுத்திடலாமோ- விதி தன்னை நம்மாலே தடுத்திடலாமோ
கோபம் தொடுத்திடலாமோ- இச்சை கொள்ளக்கருத்தினை கொடுத்திடலாமோ

2. சொல்லரும் சூது பொய் மோசம் - செய்தால் சுற்றத்தை முற்றாய் துடைத்திடும் நாசம்
நல்ல பத்ததி விசுவாசம் - எந்த நாளும் மனிதர்க்கு நன்மையாய் நேசம்

In the pallavi, siddhar is instructing (a sort of even warning) to his mind. He is telling that don't do mischeifs. If you (mind) keep on doing such bad doings, one day yeman (god of death) will come and take you away.
In this two lines, he is teaching us like a mother teaches to her child. If you are not going in the right-way, you will be punished. If such a sort of fear is created, then only we will obey. The arrival of "Yeman" is common to all persons. So, siddhar here signifies his arrival. "Kobam konde" (he will come with angry) he will come. it means for all our misdeeds, yeman will come with full of anger and he will cpature us.

1. Dont curse anyone. Cursing others will actually indirectly cause negative vibrations only to us. So, stop cursing others. What is the thing behind cursing? Its angry. Things happened ar happened. We cannot change anything just by our curse. So, dont curse. Also give up your angry. Why anger is coming? because of lust over the things. So, we should curb that also.

Now see that "KANNI" from below. IF you avoid lust, you can avoid anger, if you avoid anger, you can avoid cursing others, if you avoid cursing, you will be protected from sins...

2. SOLLARUM SUDHU POI MOSAM- Dont cheat others by any means. dont say bad about others (He is strictly scolding the action of back-biting). Dont say lies. What will happen if you keep on saying lies and cheating others??? Your own whole family will get cursed. They all (Who belongs to you) will face great disasters in their life. (See siddhar has just mentioned "Sutram" - it can also take meaning of neighbours, relatives, family, everyone and everyone). Because, everyone are behind his action. So, the karma will catch everyone and on final day, yeman will come and take them.

Ok. Then what should be done... "Nalla pathadhi visuvasam" It means go in the straight way. visuwasam means serving others. Because of this, humanity will developed. Usually, what we call as Pathadhi. Most of the bhajan people will be knowing. Pathadhi is the orderly arrangement of doings. Like this, to live an orderly life serve others.

Pranams

பாபம் செய்யாதிரு மனமே - நாளை
கோபம் கொண்டே எமன் கொண்டோடிப்போவான்

3. நீர் மேல் குமிழி இக்காயம் - இது
நில்லாமல் போய்விடும் நீயறி மாயம்
பார் மீதில் மெத்தவும் நேயம் - சற்றும்
பற்றாதிருந்திட பண்ணும் உபாயம்

4. நந்தவனத்திலோர் ஆண்டி - அவன்
நாலாறு மாதமாய் குயவனை வேண்டி
கொண்டு வந்தான் ஒரு தோண்டி - மெத்த
கூத்தாடி கூத்தாடி போட்டுடைத்தாண்டி

3. The body is like just a water-bubble that stands on the water. It will diminish off within a second. Likewise, the body will also die soon. Within that short period, we are here. The verses of siddhar should be observed keenly. The life of us will be like that of a bubble (why it is so?). Because, it ends in front of you, though you take steps to avoid. If you started living for others (stanza 1 and 2), the lives of us will be changed and that is the way to get rid of all desires. Dont ever get too much affection with worldily matters (which are all illusionary objects). Instead, find out the way to get rid from desires (Already he told the way to us)

4. This is a very famous quote. Hope everyone knows this. When I selected this aananda kalippus for initial posting, I dont know that this quote is within this.

There was a beggar in a garden, who pacified a potter for 10 months and finally got his beg-bowl (Earthern-vessel to collect food). After 10 months of continous penance, he got that bowl. But, that idiotic beggar broke that vessel by dancing in front of all. (This is not a story).

We ourselves are the beggars. In our previous births, we prayed god to provide birth as human so that we can do so many good things. Finally, after 10 months of gestation, we came out from our mother. But we did not think and totally forget how precious our body is. We eat, chat, and spent all our days in living happy. We never think of others and help them. Finally one day we die. (Note here nowhere siddhar mentioned that you have to go temple or do penance or do archana. Nothing. He stressed only to serve mankind.)

For sometime now I have been wondering how these siddhis could manifest and secondly I have not come across any female Siddhar(Correct me if I am ignorant). I have been reading books on Siddhars and it is indeed facsinating the way they explain the maintenance of the body(KAYAM).
Nagarajan

I have not come across any such song of any Siddha, so far, except the last 'kanni'
(stanza). I think other stanzas are just interpolations. (They also have the style of language and meter that are less than 100 years old).

Siddhas never - I repeat, never - said anything in a straight way. Their songs contain some underlying, subtle messages which are totally different from, sometimes opposite to, what the words literally convey.

Is it 'Kaduveli Siddhar' or 'Kaaduveli Siddhar'?

'Siddham' means intellect, usually attained by rigorous practice that is devoid of material pleasure. From this word came 'Siddhi' (attainment of something unusual and impossible for other mortals).

Siddhars could visualise so many things in their mental space, what even the today's scientists and astro-physicists couldn't.

Sri Durgadasan,

I always wondered about 'nAlAru mAdhAm' in the 'Andi' song. I was wondering about why 24 months (4x6 =24 ; nAlAru mAthamai) I never thought about adding them (4+6=10)! Thanks for posting this. Now I can understand that song.

I think other stanzas are just interpolations. (They also have the style of language and meter that are less than 100 years old).

Sometimes the interpolations are just as much or even more interesting and valuable as the original.

I have no exposure to Siddar songs. Seems quite interesting, please continue.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Pannvalan ji

Iam totally ignorant whether the siddhar song is completely his composition or some interpolations are there. In our world, we says even ramayana as interpolation with some sargas and mahabharatha too. Just we are in a position to take good things... Also, he is not kaaduveli, he is "kaduveli" siddhar only. "kaduveli- means nothing than the space" this siddhar considers everything in this world as a matter of space only. SO, he is called as "KADU VELI SIDDHAR".

Pranams

5. தூஷனமாக சொல்லாதே - தேடும்
சொத்துகளில் ஒரு தூசும் நில்லாதே
ஏடாணை மூன்றும் பொல்லாதே - சிவத்
திச்சை வைத்தால் எமலோகம் பொல்லாதே

6. நல்ல வழிதனை நாடு- எந்த
நாளும் பரமனை நத்தியே தேடு
வல்லவர் கூட்டத்திற் கூடு - அந்த
வள்ளலை நெஞ்சினில் வாழ்த்தி கொண்டாடு

5. Never say anything bad about anyone. Though you keep on searching money for your whole lifetime, it will go off without leaving a dust (The mentality of a pure siddha alone will have the gutts to compare money with just dust I think). Never do wrong promises to anyone and bluff their beliefs. These three should be strictly avoided. (Speaking bad, going behind money and doing wrong promises). If a person devoid from these acts and got interested in SHIVAM, he will even conquer yemaloga (hell).

6. Search for the good way to travel. (Siddhar is very clear in his explanation. He says "Nadu" not "Thedu". We can search a thing, only if miss that. But, "nadu" means just join with interest). Always search god within you. Have a good satsanga (Vallavar- here the siddhar is not meaning any bodybuilder or fighter. Vallavar here denotes siddha people themselves who are so expertize in many fields). Always praise the god. (Vallal- God is definitely a vallal(giver). Even atheist people too agree with that and says nature has provided us everything for our living. But, what we people are doing? we keep on blaming god for not giving car, bungalow, suite... we never praise him for what he gave (the food, dress, knowledge, etc...). Siddhar here is reminding us this only.

Pranams

Dear Durgadasan,

I have some good books on 'Sidhdhar Paadalgal'. But, honesetly, I haven't read all of them. I shall go through them, next time I visit Chennai and get back to you.

Oh pannvalan ji

Whatever treasures you possess, I will ask for them all... I never get tired to read. (Only tamil). To be frank, I too dont know anything about siddhar songs. I knew some stories of siddhars, some counts (thats all). Now only am also reading at the sametime, subsequently sharing the same with our forum. So, next time when you come to chennai I will expecting our meeting.

Pranams

I have a very big library in my Chennai home. I can boast that it is one of the finest collections, an individual can ever have. The books are my true passion and sadly, I don't find time to read them now. Yes, the irony is I possess, but am unable to read all that I possess. (Once upon a time, I used to spend not less than 6 hours - and on holidays 18 hours - every day, reading books).

I tell my wife teasingly, 'books are my first love'. She understands my passion and just smiles and keeps quiet.

I too have lots of books (mostly sthalapuranams). Also many other books. But not as a library-size. So, will surely come and read lot from ur library.

Pranams

7. நல்லவர்தமை தள்ளாதே - அறம்
நாலெட்டில் ஒன்றேனும் நாடித்தள்ளாதே
பொல்லாக்கில் ஒன்றும் கொள்ளாதே- கெட்ட
பொய்மொழி கோள்கள் பொருந்த விள்ளாதே

8. வேத விதிப்படி நில்லு- நல்லோர்
மேவும் வழியினை வேண்டியே செல்லு
சாத நிலைமையே சொல்லு- பொல்லா
சண்டாள கோபத்தை சாதித்தே கொல்லு

7. Always give respect to elders. Dont ignore them. Not even a single dharma you give-up (Here siddha has not given any excuses at all. Every dharma should be carried out). If anyone said something wrong about others or yourself, just ignore that. Dont lend your ears for backbites and other such things. Never try to find reality in those words.

8. Go in vedic path. (Siddha people never underestimates vedam and they have high regards towards this. Some siddhas, say "Pappan" and also provide some advices to our community also). In this stanza, siddhar is urging us to stand in the path of veda. What is this vedic path? This is the path in which all the good people travels (In the immediate sentence itself, siddhar says that dont search hard for vedic path. It is just the path of good elders). Always say convincing and pleasing words to everyone. Conquer and Kill the anger.

9. பிச்சை என்றென்றும் கேளாதே-எழில்
பெண்ணாசை கொண்டு பெருக்கமாளாதே
இச்சையது உன்னை ஆளாதே- சிவன்
இச்சை கொண்டவ்வழியேறிமீளாதே

10. மெய்ஞானப்பாதையிலேறு- சுத்த
வேதாந்த வெட்ட வெளியினைத்தேறு
அஞ்ஞான மார்க்கத்தைத்தூறு- உன்னை
அண்டினோர்க்கானந்தமாம் வழி கூறு

9. Never ask for alms to anyone. Dont get yourself into lust and die because of that. Dont make the desire to rule yourself. Instead you turnout the whole desire to lord shiva and fix that. Never change from that. In this stanza, siddhar is saying two different things in first two lines: Never take alms, dont get lust. Why these can be linked? This is mainly for sadhus he said I think. Never beg anything as the supreme lord is there to take care for everyone. Also, dont fall into lust. These are the dharmas of sadhus na. But, it is a very common advice that every man should follow.

10. Raise yourself in the path of "Meignana" (I couldn't get proper english word for that and hence am leaving this as such). Make yourself expertise on this space (it means know more about this empty space. that is get rid of maya). Also, scold "Agnana" (ignorance) whenever you come across that. Whoever comes to you, make them to feel the way to lead a happy life. This is the punch which I like very much in this song. Siddhar never mentioned anyone or any specifications. He simply denotes "Whoever" Simply a man is enough. Just uplift him. This thought of "Sarve jana sukino bahavanthu" is very specific and unique I think.

Pranams

மெய்குரு சொற்கடவாதே- நன்மை
மென்மேலும் செய்கை மிகவடக்காதே
பொய்கலையால் நடவாதே- நல்ல
புத்தியை பொய் வழியினில் நடத்தாதே

கூடவருவதொன்றில்லை- புழுக்
கூடெடுத்து இங்கனுழல்வதே தொல்லை
தேடறு மோக்ஷமதெல்லை- அதைத்
தேடும் வழியை தெளிவோரும் இல்லை

Always obey the words of your guru (The teacher who really teaches you the way to lead a happy life). Dont control yourself in doing good things. Infact, some people will give daily one rupee to the beggars. They wont give more than that and also they will sure give that daily. The good deed should always be done without any calculation. Thats what siddhar is mentioning here. Ofcourse, we are helping the other beings surrounding us (let it be a man or animal or plant). Never lead your life in the path of lies. The mind of all have a good part of its own by nature. Dont force that to go in the path of lies. Siddhar in this part continuously in two lines used same word "poi- Lies" even atmost in same meaning. This is actually because to stress the thing and also this shows how siddhars hate lies.

Nothing will come with us in the end. (Man will be having three houses, four cars, thousand varieties of suits...What he will be using at a time? He can travel in one vehicle, stays in one house, wear only one suit, eat only when he gets hungry. Then why he is running behind money. Its becoz of his desires... to maintain status in the society, a lust towards money, to keep his family running in posh way, etc...). Which of these things come with the man when he dies???. Siddhar also says that living in this world itself is a great sorrow. He compares this life with that of larvae. The larva of an insect dwells inside the nest created by the mother insect and once it develops, it just cracked it and burst out into a butterfly and fly then. The life of us is also like this. For a very short period we are here in this nest created by god and soon we will fly away from here. Only if we attained moksha, we wont get birth again. Otherwise, again we will get caught in this life-cycle. So, siddhar insists us to search for the ways to attain "Moksha". He himself says that noone is there who instructs to get into the way. (This really means that only when we realise our ownself, then only we can attain moksha. Noone can guide you better than yourself to know yourself. Thats what is intended here).

Pranams

To Sri Durga Dasan ji your wonderful posting on Kaduveli siddher and meanings,wonderful you are duing a wonderful job and every Tamizyan shoud get proud that siddhergal born in Tamilnadu, we got the wonderful Treasure of siddher Paadalgal. Neengal Erukum Thisai nooki karam kuppi Vannamkukirayan. S.r.k.

13. ஐந்து பேர் சூழ்ந்திடும் காடு- அந்த
ஐவர்க்கும் ஐவர் அடைந்திடும் நாடு
முந்தி வருந்திநீ தேடு - அந்த
மூலம் அறிந்திடவா முத்தி வீடு

14. உள்ளாக நால்வகை கோட்டை- பகை
ஓடப்பிடித்திட்டால் ஆளலாம் நாட்டை
கள்ளப்புலன் என்னும் காட்டை- வெட்டிக்
கனலிட்டு எரித்திட்டால் காணலாம் வீட்டை

13. This whole world is surrounded by Panchabuthas (5 elements) (Water, fire, earth, air, and sky). These five buthas created a body (our body too have these boodhas). Before they leave this body, search hard... what to search? (we are ready to search money, fame, enjoyment...). But to know the "moolam- root cause" (here, since siddhar is talking about the body, this "moolam" should probably the root-cause of taking this body). To know this, come to the house of "mukti". Since this body is made up of these basic five elements, they will relieve this body soon to get back to their original form. So, before that itself we should seriously search for ourself (naan yaar????)

14. This whole body depicted as a country in previous song has four forts surrounding them. These are the four Koshas surrounding inside the body, beyond which is the "pure soul--Atman" is residing.

1. Annamaya Kosha (Food Sheath) - This describes the physical body composed from the five elements but mainly from food and water. Any malfunction in this kosha is noticed as illness or disease and changes to diet and exercise regime can offer remedies.
  2. Pranamaya Kosha (Pranic or Energy Sheath) -The Pranic or Energy Sheath, comprises the prana vayus, nadis and the chakras. Hence it is also called the "vital sheath" or "vital body". Prana, the vital breath which man lives by, is the bridge between the gross and subtle bodies as well as between the other koshas. Any malfunction in this sheath is noticed as afflictions of the breath, sensory issues and nervous problems, therefore, pranayama is the most effective remedy.
  3. Manomaya Kosha (Mental or psycho-emotional Sheath) - The third sheath is concerned with the metabolism of emotion as it is mainly concerned with feelings and imagination. If emotion is either over-indulged or surpressed, the imbalance in this sheath will have a knock-on effect upon the pranamaya kosha and the annamaya kosha. Imbalance is signified by difficulties in relationships, worry and psychological issues. Remedies include visualization, meditation and mantra chanting.
  4. Vijnyanamaya Kosha (Intellectual Sheath) - There are two levels to this sheath, one relating more to manomaya kosha and being concerned with mental calculation and thought and the higher aspect relating more to anandamaya kosha and being concerned with our perception and will. This sheath is the seat of the ego or in Sanskrit, ‘ahamkara’ and malfunctions can include poor memory, confusion, communication issues, lack of will-power and a loss of reality. Mental exercises including mantra, meditation and spiritual study can harmonise the functioning of this sheath.
  5. Anandamaya Kosha (Bliss Sheath) - The ‘bliss sheath’ is the seat of the inner essence or Atman and is where we metabolise our experience of Samadhi. The mind is said to rest in its intrinsic natural state which is pure bliss. There are no malfunctions at this level as the mind is free from ‘chitta vrittis’ or mental confusions and distraction
To reach this fifth kosha, the four other koshas surrounding that are stopping us to search us inside. If we really want to rule this body (in the song mentioned as country), we have to conquer these forts (koshas) first. If we are able to burn the "kallapulan" diverting minds and disturbing thoughts (here, am unable to grasp what the actual "Kalla pulan" siddhar is mentioning. Because, all the pulans (senses) are tricky only according to me.), we can sure see the house. The house here mentioned by siddhar is "mukthi". Because, once you search and found "atman" in the state of samadhi, you will be easily attaining mukthi.

15. காசிக்கோடில் வினை போமோ - அந்த
கங்கையாடில் கதிதானுமுண்டாமோ?
பேசுமுன் கன்மங்கள் சாமோ?- பல
பேதம் பிறப்பது போற்றினும் போமோ

16. பொய்யாக பாராட்டும் கோலம்- எல்லாம்
போகவே வாய்த்திடும் யார்க்கும் போங்காலம்
மெய்யாகவே சுத்த காலம் - பாரில்
மேவப்புரிந்திடில் என்னனுகூலம்

15. Whether your sins will all get washed-off if you just run to kasi and take bath in holy ganges??? How the karmas will leave you?? It is certainly not just because by visiting kasi and taking bath in ganges alone save you from the karmas. The karmas, which talks as deeds, never dies (Even if the doer dies, the karma will also follow him in his next birth too). Though worshipping gods and chanting divine mantras, creating so many differences in our mind wont be changed.

This stanza has many intended meaning I think. Here, siddhar insists the power of "karma" and at the sametime, scolds the activities of people taking pilgrimage as a "pomp". We can also take this as siddhar is scolding sadhus, who ran away from their karmas and settled in the banks of ganges. He also emphasises the value of our own mind. Though we divert it in the form of visiting temples, performing pujas, and taking bath in holy waters, it never change. It always creates differences (The problem in us is we see every object as different; Ofcourse this whole world itself is god. Everyone are god. Aham Brahmasmi. But noone knows this). This is what siddhar explains here.

We should not take crooked explanation that siddhar is telling there is of no use in visiting kasi and bathing in ganges(pilgrimage). Certainly not. The term "Kaasikkodil" (running to kasi) is much different from "Kasikku pogil" (going to kasi). So, the meaning will be apt only if we take the above description.

16. We all keep our body beautiful (taking bath, using scents, etc...). Everyone will see and praise this charm of us. But how many days it will last? One fine day, it has to be the dish of either fire or soil. Noone in this world is immortal. So, everyone are counting their days only. Retaining this body is also of what use??? (here, the usage of siddha as "Meiagave suddha kaalam- am unable to understand; which period or range he is explaining as "suddha kaalam" I mean perfect phase).

Pranams

to Durga dasanji, your meaning for poem no 5 Nanthavanathil or andi, andi means Bakthan not begger, 4+6 means 10 months also 4X6 is 24 this 24 means thathuvas to make the body.So god asked the Brahma to make humans from 24 ththuvas and the born human went away from the godswill and wasted the whole life and died.Siddhar teaching was very clear that if any one take bath in holy rivers will not wash your Karmas, it is clear not to go to kasi or other Rivers ,there is no use.because all rivers and pilgirmage is within you.s.r.k.

I thought that the siddhar has taken an issue of beggar as an example to show humanlife. But, now its a new meaning. Thanks for your info sir. Please correct like this always and render your valuable suggestions in this thread. Can you please clarify the places where I mentioned that am not sure about the meaning???

The meanings of songs (though in tamil) is unable to understand many a times, as there are lot of hidden meanings too. Anyhow I will try to dig them all with their blessings.

Pranams

17. சந்தேகம் இல்லாத தங்கம் - அதைச்
சார்ந்து கொண்டாலுமே தாழ்விலாப் பொங்கம்
அந்தமில்லாதவோர் துங்கம்- எங்கும்
ஆனந்தமாக நிரம்பிய புங்கம்

18. பாரில் உயர்ந்தது பக்தி- அதைப்
பற்றின பேர்க்குண்டு மேவரு முக்தி
சீரிலுயர் அட்டசித்தி- யார்க்கும்
சித்திக்குமே சிவன் செயலினால் புத்தி

17. There is only one undoubted gold in this world (Note here in this whole stanza siddhar has not explained anywhere directly which is that gold). When we possess that it will drive away all our lower traits. There are many types of gold in this world with different qualities though we consider all as gold. Siddhar people know rasavadham and they can turn even copper to gold. But for them even gold is like a stone. So, siddha people very well know the qualities of gold and now here siddhar says that "there is no doubt on that gold" . Actually this gold he is referring here is the "KADUVELI" that is the empty space, which is ubiquitous everywhere. When we know about this, surely we will know brahmam. Brahmam doesn't have a end (Andamiladavor thungam- Thungam means "highly valuable" "precious" (think of "thungakarimugathu thooomaniye nee enakku")). It is always filled with rejoice. When we know this 'atma' residing within us (the perfect continuation of the previous stanza), it will make us to feel always filled with joy.

18. In this whole world, nothing is greater than "devotion". One who does devotion surely will attain "mukthi". The asthamasiddhi (Anima, mahima, Garima, lahima, eesidvam, vasidhvam, prapthi, and praakamya) will come and serve to the persons who is filled with the grace of lord Shiva. Here, siddhar use the finest word "Buddhi". Even these 8 siddhis will come and serve with iswara kripa. But only with the proper mind to utilise them can survive well. Even the asuras, dhaityas, and dhanavas possess these siddhis. But, their mindset is entirely different from that of siddhapurushas. Even we wont call them as siddhas, though they posssess siddhis. So, the mind to control the siddhis (not the otherway around- the siddhis to control the mind) comes only with the will of shiva.

Pranams

Last edited:
To Durga Dasanji, Very Good. For exp: A fish live in Ganges water will not get rid from its Karma and get Mukthi, like a pig(Swine) living in Kasi will not go to Mooksham since every creation has to wash thier Karmas. A small story: A Rishi knows about his previousbirths and next birth called his son and told him my dear son I am going to Die tomorrow morning and after few hours I am going to born as pig from that Pig which is hidding near that bush,and I am going to born as the last one out of eight,so count carefully and assoonas I have born as Pig Kill me so that my birth cycle will come to an end I will merge with the Source.Next day morning the son was watching mother Pig and expeting the delivery of babypigs , assoon as the small ones came out the son rushed to spot and found the last baby Pig came out from mothers womb suddenly he took the big sword and rush to kill the newborn, but the new born started telling my son as Pig I wanted enjoy the muddy waste water ,enjoy with by brothers and sisters just born, I wanted to eat worldly rejecutions and so on pl.forgive and not kill and allow me to live as apig after this jenma completed I will never born. Even the Rishis wanted to enjoy the birth,we human beings also farget the supreme lord and enjoying the Maya's illusion. s.r.k.

The story is very nice. Thanks for sharing...

அன்பென்னும் நன்மலர் தூவி- பர
மானந்த தேவியின் அடியினை மேவி
இன்பொடும் உன்னுடலாவி - நாளும்
ஈடேற்ற தேடாய்நீ இங்கே குலாவி

20. ஆற்றும் வீடேற்றம்கண்டு- அதற்
காணவழியை அறிந்துநீ கொண்டு
சீற்றமில்லாமலே தொண்டு- ஆதி
சிவனுக்கு செய்திடில் சேர்ந்திடும் தொண்டு

19. The god does not expect anything from you other than your pure heart. Siddhar here confirms the geethavaakya. You provide the flower of "love" to the lord. (nowadays love is shown by flowers (rose and someother bouquet flowers) only. We should also think of that change. But we are showing that to opposite sex). Though siddhar till now, said everything as "shiva", now for the first time saying lord as "paramananda devi". Siddhar people dont have any sects at all. For them, both males and females are one only. Anyhow, here siddhar explains here as 'devi'. This is mainly because, it is the females who feel happy with flowers. They actually need that only from their husbands. Similarly god is also in need of flowers. He is so simple that he asks for the flower which is of no cost, which is within us. By providing the love flower to god and also providing your body, soul, and all for him (I suspect whether today's love dialogues originates from this). By doing these you can raise yourself in the path of mukthi. Kulaavi- means happily bonded. By creating this happy bond between sadhaka and swami, you can yourself develop into the mukthi maarga.

20. Know more about the "mukthi" and also try all the ways to reach that. Because, that is the house which provides you permanent peace (aatrum veedu- it means pacifying home). Here comes, other important word, "Seetram illamale thondu" without angry do services to shiva (Here, siddar considers everyone as god. helping other humanbeing is denoted in this phrase. Why am telling this is? we wont get angry in doing pooja. If we are in full rage, we wont perform pooja at all. also, siddhar here states that "Service (Thondu)", we cannot do any service to supreme lord, who doesnt need that also). (In other thread, one post goes like this, whether doing pooja with angry is prohobited??. Siddhar is answering that now I think). If you do services to shiva like this with full of love and without anger, that will increase your "punniyabalam" to reach "mukthi" (Here, siddhar mentioned the word "THONDU" for both. We have to think that. Thondu-service, If you do service to others, your account will increase in service of lord shiva). So, doing service is of greater significance in reaching god.

Pranams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back