Tamil Brahmins
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: sandhyavandanam

Level
    Downloads
    Uploads

sandhyavandanam

Namaskarams to all
    i will be very fortunate if somebody post the trikala sandhyavandanam for RIG VEDA ASYLAYNASOOTHRAM. or where can find it.i believe it varies for different Vedas & soothrams.
    suri
    Level
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Images
    Dear Suri sir,

The entire procedure is given in this below link
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/929266/san...danamProcedure

there are so many books available to enlighten in this aspect and are available in almost all bookshops also. I think this link is also nice and worthy to do sandhi. But in dikvandana part some slokas like yamaya dhramrajaya..., ridhahm satyam..., narmadayai..., apasarpa sarpa... all are missing in this. Also this seems to be vaishnava sampradaya. Anyhow both sahres the same mantra. Getting a book with postures explained will be more helpful in this I think.

Pranams
    Last edited by DURGADASAN; 13-11-2009 at 06:40 PM.
    Kann Kalikkumpadi kandukonden Kadambadaviyil
    pann kalikkum kural veenaiyum kaiyum payodharamum
    mann kalikkum pachai vannamum aghi mathangar kula
    penngalil thondria emperumaatithan perazhage

(Abirami Andhadhi)
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Giri Traders have Published Sandhyavandana book for all sects with nice illustrations.I generally buy and gift them during Upanayanams.It is available with English instructions also.
    also available is the Nicely packed Amavasya tharpana set with poonals,dharbai,koorcham,pavithram,instruction sheet etc to last one year.Good,handy one very useful for those staying abroad.
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Level
    Downloads
    Uploads

sandhyavandanam

thanks for link shown Durgadasan Sir.it is quite useful.i am doing pratha and sayam sandhya regularly the mantras told by my father and also by aathu saastrigal. but what i want to know is whether what i am doing is as given in any book or so .When i saw in the link is a bit different than what i am doing.Hence i thought somebody may have that in the form of a book or pdf .i would like to get in ANDHRA Sampradaya,aaslayana soothra.
    namaskarams to members
    suri
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Level
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Images
    Oh... Am sorry sir. I think you have mentioned that in the first post itself. I dont know about andhra sampradaya. Why dont you share the differences in the mantras with us...

Pranams

(Abirami Andhadhi)
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Level
    Downloads
    Uploads

sandhyavandanam

dear all
    thanks Durgadasan sir for your reply.Recently i got a photocopy of a book"RIGVEDA AASVALAYANA THRIKALA SANDHYAVANDHANAM( ANDHRA SAMPRADAYAM) i will try to scan it and post it soon.but i dont know how the reception will be .the compilers name is not there,but the printers address is Ramana Buisness services,69/6 Arya Gowda Road.W.Mambalam.Chennai -33 Tel# 2484 8144
    suri
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Level
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Images
    Dont consider about the receiving end sir... Always people here are eager to know new things. So you can very well scan and post it. Eagerly wiating to know the exact differences...

Pranams

(Abirami Andhadhi)
  13. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Level
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DURGADASAN View Post
    Dont consider about the receiving end sir... Always people here are eager to know new things. So you can very well scan and post it. Eagerly wiating to know the exact differences...

Pranams

Just some time back I have uploaded the english typed version of Rigveda sandya vandanam. for benificial of the member again herewith I am uploading.

you can even download book from the following web:
    Sandhyavandanam full new-rev8

Pranam.
    Attached Files Attached Files
  15. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Level
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Images
    Thanks a lot Srinikam. really a useful link. But I couldn't find any differences between usual yajur veda sandhi and this. Suri sir said something special as "Asvalayana sutra sandhyavandanam". Is there any difference between usual yajur veda sandhi and this rig veda sandhi?? Kindly clarify.

Pranams
    Last edited by DURGADASAN; 03-12-2009 at 07:21 PM.

(Abirami Andhadhi)
  17. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Level
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DURGADASAN View Post
    Thanks a lot Srinikam. really a useful link. But I couldn't find any differences between usual yajur veda sandhi and this. Suri sir said something special as "Asvalayana sutra sandhyavandanam". Is there any difference between usual yajur veda sandhi and this rig veda sandhi?? Kindly clarify.

Pranams
    I don't know really. As far as my knowledge goes, the difference between vedas are that, there will be change in swaras, reduction of some verses from Rig, which considered the oldest or first veda.

However I will enquire with my uncle when I meet him who is a scholar.
  19. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast