• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

I am joining newly in Tamil Brahmins website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Prasanna Seshadri

Hari Om,
I am Prasanna Seshadri from Chennai. I am deeply interested in Vedanta, spirituality, philosophy, psychology, Yoga and meditation, Mindfulness etc. I am basically a B.Sc. Physics graduate with a Diploma in Vedanta philosophy. I would like to participate in our discussion forums and enlighten myself. No doubt, Vedanta and spirituality are really inspiring and beneficial as they take us towards true wisdom of life, though we may feel confused at times. I have been involved in seeking spiritual knowledge and wisdom since 20 years, way back from January 1996. My salutations to all the noble souls who are a member of this Tamil Brahmins forum. All the best to everyone. May God's grace lead us all in the right direction in life and make us lead a purposeful life of service, love, compassion, and sacrifice to the society and Humanity.

Pranam,
Prasanna Seshadri.

Welcome Sri Prasannaji to this forum! There are lot of members, who are similar to you in taste, in this forum!

Hari Om,
Sir, Thank you for acknowledging my post and giving a positive response. I look forward for continued conversations and discussions with you and others who are like minded. I have sent you a friend's request. Hope you would accept it and enlist me in your friends list. All the best. May God's grace be with you.
Pranam,
Prasanna Seshadri.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back