• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Life After .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janaki Jambunathan

There is a series of article on Life after war , after loss , after oblivion , after fall, after dreams , after films etc in BLink of Business line today all inspiring - you can read Life after oblivion in the Link I Some of our senior citizen in this forum would endorse it I am sure

In his fast-disintegrating brain, relationships and realities do not matter. A wife’s account of turning caregiver to her spouse affected by dementia

It did come as a shock to me, to realise we had spent no less than 50 years together as husband and wife. The occasion on December 30 last year, however, held no significance for him. He is no longer capable of such thought. But then, togetherness is about living the routine of a humdrum day, ignoring the moods, the irascibility and unpredictability. Togetherness, as the Christian wedding sacrament puts it so beautifully, is also about being there for each other — in sickness and in health, good times and bad.

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&r...90werVJKRtJRRvf6Q&sig2=FtXpa5F0hVrZgaDzQzvPuA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back