• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Goat in Court

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janaki Jambunathan

Whether the goat knows the neighbouring garden belongs to a... Judge / Inspector of Police/ school master/ butcher.

If we give similar such complaint, whether the police and judge would act so swiftly?

Earlier some one went to court against Lord Ram. Now case against animals. People are trying all sorts of tricks to make mockery of our judicial system. Government should take serious note of it and take remedial measures.

Earlier some one went to court against Lord Ram. Now case against animals. People are trying all sorts of tricks to make mockery of our judicial system. Government should take serious note of it and take remedial measures.

Yes, valuable time and man hours are being wasted by such litigation to the amusement of everyone. Court may levy heavy penalty for such cases, if filed without any seriousness.

Yes, valuable time and man hours are being wasted by such litigation to the amusement of everyone. Court may levy heavy penalty for such cases, if filed without any seriousness.

Litigation actually initiated by the judge!

The animal, called Babli, and its owner Abdul Hassan were taken into custody in Chhattisgarh state after the judge, who is a neighbour, filed a complaint to police.

dear friends, the 2 cases of Lord Ram & the Goat deserve to be ignored by this forum, because we know pretty well it is just Nonsense. When we start giving even slightest inclination to give a comment we are dragged to the comments/ counter comments all matued members are fully aware that the judiciary Judges ( except a few ) may not read Law books , earlier/ older Judgements by earlier
judges/ Cases.There are no really experienced Advocates who can guide half- baked judges from Erring

Rishikesan ( A. Srinivasan )

Triple Talaq by a judge goes to court!

ALIGARH: Decades after the Shah Bano case stirred a nationwide debate on sharia law in the context of Muslim women's rights, a 47-year-old woman was orally divorced through "triple
talaq" by none other than a sitting judge of a district court here.An angry Afsha Khan has shot off letters to the Chief Justice of India and the Chief Justice of the Allahabad High Court after Aligarh's additional district Judge, 59-year-old Mohd Zaheeruddin Siddiqui, pronounced the 'talaq' in a fit of anger. Afsha has said in her plea that injustice has been done by a person "who is entrusted with the responsibility to procure justice for all".

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiHp4OCovrKAhWGB44KHUUzAXEQFggbMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Ftimesofindia.indiatimes.com%2Fcity%2Fagra%2FJudge-pronounces-triple-talaq-wife-complains-to-CJI-Allahabad-HC-judge%2Farticleshow%2F50966690.cms&usg=AFQjCNF6Go9J_5E86dQn0Q1uxGAG-UyDdg&sig2=07sg7U9uXEODtw49gZi_3Q

ALIGARH: Decades after the Shah Bano case stirred a nationwide debate on sharia law in the context of Muslim women's rights, a 47-year-old woman was orally divorced through "triple
talaq" by none other than a sitting judge of a district court here.An angry Afsha Khan has shot off letters to the Chief Justice of India and the Chief Justice of the Allahabad High Court after Aligarh's additional district Judge, 59-year-old Mohd Zaheeruddin Siddiqui, pronounced the 'talaq' in a fit of anger. Afsha has said in her plea that injustice has been done by a person "who is entrusted with the responsibility to procure justice for all".

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiHp4OCovrKAhWGB44KHUUzAXEQFggbMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Ftimesofindia.indiatimes.com%2Fcity%2Fagra%2FJudge-pronounces-triple-talaq-wife-complains-to-CJI-Allahabad-HC-judge%2Farticleshow%2F50966690.cms&usg=AFQjCNF6Go9J_5E86dQn0Q1uxGAG-UyDdg&sig2=07sg7U9uXEODtw49gZi_3Q

That's the reason people demand uniform civil code. Would be interesting to see how the so called 'secular' award returners responds to this.

He is really a (Muslim) law abiding Judge!!

#13 : No problem, we have 33+ crores Hindu Gods to summon! let every one be happy..

Last edited:
Now about Lawyers in court! Article by Raju Ramachandran He is my eldest B in L's son

Defending Kasab was easier than facing my brethren

They asked one, they asked two, they asked three, and I saw their eyes falling upon me. Would I agree? At that moment the only picture which came before me was that of my ageing parents, and I knew what I was going to say. I said my presence could be provocative, since I had appeared a couple of times for terrorists in well-known cases. The judges didn't press me further, and they didn't press Prashant Bhushan either.

It hadn't taken me more than a day or two to respond to the court's request to defend Ajmal Kasab. It hadn't taken me more than a couple of hours to agree to appear for Yakub Memon. And on both these occasions I needed that little time only to take my family into confidence. Fear of personal safety was never my concern. Well-meaning friends had suggested that I ask for security. Others suggested that I change the route of my car every day, and drive in different cars. I never felt the need to do that. But here I was on Wednesday, declining the call of duty.

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjEuP6Hg4vLAhWDT44KHQ2gBAUQqQIIIDAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Ftimesofindia.indiatimes.com%2Fhome%2Fsunday-times%2Fall-that-matters%2FDefending-Kasab-was-easier-than-facing-my-brethren%2Farticleshow%2F51072102.cms&usg=AFQjCNG9R51mEmIsVc9yC_bMJRGFACadag&sig2=gl3L-BbZUp_zP-Aoko8RWA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back