• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

You can now order an Uber with Alexa

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can now order an Uber with Alexa

February 5, 2016 Kishore Ganesh Leave a comment Edit

new-brand-lockup-copy.png

When you first look at the Amazon Echo, you don’t know how it fits into your workflow. You don’t know how exactly it is going to be useful to you. But if you take a leap of faith and buy it, you see that its myriad of voice-commands offer a convenience that slowly grow on you, to a point where you simply cannot live without them.

And Amazon is continually adding new features to Alexa. For instance, Alexa can now order an Uber. All you have to do is to link your acconts, and then say ‘Alexa, call me an Uber’. You can also say what sort of ride you want, and Alexa will understand it.

This is certainly a nifty feature, and while you may not understand the use of the Alexa, the convenience to do things with your voice is simply unparalleled. What do you think?

https://techgeekforever.com/2016/02/05/you-can-now-order-an-uber-with-alexa/#more-6086

I wish I could use these features.

Only I have buy the modern smart phones and become more IT savvy.

My better half is wonderful in this,

I will tell her .

I pinch a phone from her collection periodically to become up todate.

I am a miser when it comes to spending on better technology.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back