• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Gene tests prove that we are all the same under the skin

Status
Not open for further replies.

prasad1

There are few threads here on this site which tries to differentiate South Indian from North Indians. Another threads bemoans that we care about African student rather than Indian traffic fatality. Human Value should be sacrosanct. After all we humans are same.
A research conducted on Gene theory proves it.

The popular notion that skin colour can indicate physical or mental differences between groups of people has been demolished by a new analysis of the human genome, which declares race to be a biologically meaningless concept.

Every human being shares more than 99.9 per cent of their DNA with everybody else, and the tiny variations that remain differ more within ethnic groups than between them, a major review of the evidence says.
It is impossible to look at people's genetic code and deduce whether they are black, Caucasian or Asian, and there is no human population that fits the biological definition of a race, the study found.
Ethnicity is almost entirely socially and culturally constructed, and even the trait used most commonly to define it - skin colour - varies widely among people of similar ancestry.
The findings destroy the central argument of white supremacists and other racist groups, and refute controversial theories that attempt to link intelligence or criminality to ethnic origin.
Standard concepts of race, indeed, are so misleading that they are undermining efforts to untangle the true contribution that genetics make to individuality, and ought to be abandoned by science, the researchers said.
In medicine, for example, race is often used to predict whether patients will respond to particular drugs. While this can be true on average, it leads to generalisations that deny useful medicines to millions who do not meet ethnic stereotypes.
The results have emerged from a comprehensive survey of the science of human variation published today in a special issue of the prestigious journal Nature Genetics.
The research was organised by Howard University in Washington DC, a historically black college where most of the students and academics are African-American, and other contributors included Francis Collins, a leading architect of the Human Genome Project.
Charmaine Royal and Georgia Dunston of Howard University, who led the study, said that the mapping of the human genetic code had forced a "paradigm shift" on the science of race, in which old concepts and definitions were no longer up to the job.
"Existing biological models or paradigms of 'racial' and 'ethnic' categorisations cannot accommodate the uniqueness of the individual and universality of humankind that is evident in new knowledge emerging from human genome sequence variation research," they said.

Lynn Jorde and Stephen Wooding of the University of Utah said: "Race remains an inflammatory issue, both socially and scientifically. Fortunately, modern human genetics can deliver the salutary message that human populations share most of their genetic variation and that there is no scientific support for the concept that human populations are discrete, non-overlapping entitites."

http://www.culteducation.com/group/...-that-we-are-all-the-same-under-the-skin.html

it does not require a a lot of resarch that under the skin we are all the same.

let us reach out to all .

we will get reciprocated

it does not require a a lot of resarch that under the skin we are all the same.

let us reach out to all .

we will get reciprocated

Yes. Let all the TBs take a vow that we will bring only an ethnic Tanzanian or a Somali as our in law. Long live liberal value addicts and their addiction.

Vaagmi ji

You have a brilliant mind and intellect.

If you try you can do a lot for brahmin community .

But that is a big IF

so basically some white fools in the US think, everyone is enamored by them & think the Whites are great. so now they are showing extra-ordinary generosity by saying race/skin color has no value, blah blah blah... after centuries of racist behavior/actions, & still ongoing in the west, and the rest of us should now feel good coz we are being accepted by these big boys blah blah blah...

first off, all the whites are full of crap, junk... what do they really bring on table - big nothing, big zero - zero traditions, zero culture, zero customs, zero rituals, 24x7 obsession with sex, 24x7 obsession of show off, 24x7 obsession of skin show, 24x7 obsession of looks, blah blah blah. all their TV channels are filled with this crap, crap, crap...

now, we south indians have an extra-ordinarily rich traditions, people here go to temples every day, month, quarter, year, perform prayers, rituals, pujas handed down for 1000s of yrs. they have wonderful carnatic music, bharata natyam, rich philosophy, scriptures, puranas, ancient tales, folks dance, folk songs, deep family traditions, etc.. etc..

wah re wah, so we are supposed to be inferior to the whites & now we have to accept their generosity... and then say yes.

we dont want to be the same, we are not interested, we are way too superior to them.. the eastern religion/s, our saints, masters, etc... are way superior to anything in the west...

oh yeah.. thanks a heap !! LOL !!

when we meet with our friends, we have a lot to discuss - religion, temples, history, philosophy, & debate about them extensively.

frankly what to the whites discuss when they meet ?. Big ZERO... the only discussion, I banged that chick, this pick, that crap... etc... and some silly discussions on the ongoing elections...

really, is this something we want to do ?. is this the "empty lives" we want to live & our kids to live...

all the whites are just "empty suits" - total waste of time. infact this is a "archa mavu" discussion...

Now, dont be surprised if the NRIs in this forum jump up & down on my comments. for them, whites are the supreme masters, and they feel superior to the Indians in India coz of they are living in the west.. reflected glory... LOL !!! not to mention that they face racist abuses every day, & the entire US elections is full of racist crap against immigrants... LOL !!

despite all this, they will question till eternity, how can the Indians proclaim superiority over the whites, blah blah blah....

oh, what a empty suit farce this life in the west is... LOL !

LOL !!!

so basically some white fools in the US think, everyone is enamored by them & think the Whites are great. so now they are showing extra-ordinary generosity by saying race/skin color has no value, blah blah blah... after centuries of racist behavior/actions, & still ongoing in the west, and the rest of us should now feel good coz we are being accepted by these big boys blah blah blah...

first off, all the whites are full of crap, junk... what do they really bring on table - big nothing, big zero - zero traditions, zero culture, zero customs, zero rituals, 24x7 obsession with sex, 24x7 obsession of show off, 24x7 obsession of skin show, 24x7 obsession of looks, blah blah blah. all their TV channels are filled with this crap, crap, crap...

now, we south indians have an extra-ordinarily rich traditions, people here go to temples every day, month, quarter, year, perform prayers, rituals, pujas handed down for 1000s of yrs. they have wonderful carnatic music, bharata natyam, rich philosophy, scriptures, puranas, ancient tales, folks dance, folk songs, deep family traditions, etc.. etc..

wah re wah, so we are supposed to be inferior to the whites & now we have to accept their generosity... and then say yes.

we dont want to be the same, we are not interested, we are way too superior to them.. the eastern religion/s, our saints, masters, etc... are way superior to anything in the west...

oh yeah.. thanks a heap !! LOL !!

jaykayji,

I am waiting for the Naattaamai here to wake up, come here and ask you how come you have the temerity to say all this to us. LOL.

Vaagmi JI, LOL ! Absolutely, Nattaamai & her co-NRIs will gang up & let loose a vicious volley of personal attacks, insults, & accuse us of caste system immediately. LOL !!. It will be hilarious to watch their defense of their White Masters !!.

Vaagmi JI, LOL ! Absolutely, Nattaamai & her co-NRIs will gang up & let loose a vicious volley of personal attacks, insults, & accuse us of caste system immediately. LOL !!. It will be hilarious to watch their defense of their White Masters !!.

Nattaamai & her co-NRIs....Are you sure??

Ok lets get simple..No need for any elaborate lab work or genetic study to know all humans are the same beneath their skin.

I call it the Gunning It Theory!

If a Horse mates with a Donkey..we get a Mule which is sterile... Mule cant reproduce cos both its parents are from a different species.

Now in case of humans....anyone from any race can gun another and produce children and have a generations of mixed raced children.

This shows that every race although outwardly different in skin color,IQ, physical attributes,behavior,habits etc are genetically compatible cos all we need to do is GUN IT and Lo Behold we create another human capable of gunning it too!

Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam is for us humans..and not mules!LOL

Civilizations emerged long back. Can we say we are more civilized now? I do not want to put down the whites or their contributions but I think they have to move away from total obsession with technology and focus more on the human aspect. That I think is their shortcoming now and it is actually understandable given the progress that has been accomplished. But the obsession with technology is the problem.

Civilizations emerged long back. Can we say we are more civilized now? I do not want to put down the whites or their contributions but I think they have to move away from total obsession with technology and focus more on the human aspect. That I think is their shortcoming now and it is actually understandable given the progress that has been accomplished. But the obsession with technology is the problem.

Civilization just progresses as time goes. In this progression பழையன கழிதலும் புதியன புகுதலும் வழுவல காலவகையினானே. Depending on your coordinates in this long continum called time you enjoy the civilization or live it down. The western population is made up such that they have tremendous capacity to organize which we lack. Organizing requires someone think have the necessary foresight, the understanding of the basing working process of masses and indomitable energy. We rarely come across such individuals in the east. That is one of the problems.

For example, the western leader understands that there is excess dominence of technology and human aspect is getting slowly forgotten, he will organize a commun ity body to tackle this and create necessary enabling provisions in the nation's laws. In east in a similar situation, the leader will do a bit of dukrinjkarane and write out a shastra treatise which will essentially threaten violaters of human rights with eternal suffering in hell.

The two societies are different. One believes in control from the heights while the other believes in self control out of fear of punishment.

We have supporters of western model amongst us who will immediately shout West jai ho and go about happily committing human right violations. We are known for such hypocrisy.

Ok lets get simple..No need for any elaborate lab work or genetic study to know all humans are the same beneath their skin.

I call it the Gunning It Theory!

If a Horse mates with a Donkey..we get a Mule which is sterile... Mule cant reproduce cos both its parents are from a different species.

Now in case of humans....anyone from any race can gun another and produce children and have a generations of mixed raced children.

This shows that every race although outwardly different in skin color,IQ, physical attributes,behavior,habits etc are genetically compatible cos all we need to do is GUN IT and Lo Behold we create another human capable of gunning it too!

Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam is for us humans..and not mules!LOL

What you have on and below skin is a physical system which is commanded by a mind. The way the mind works is determined by an algorithm written by genes. And genes transcend physical boundaries and pick up a lot from the environment over centuries. So we can simply call these two as physical system and mental system or a container and the contents.

Gunning is physical and creates more containers. The contents are decided by the copying of the algorithms and the codes.

Gunning of any race by any race will replicate physical systems with contents determined by the parent algorithms of the two gunning physical parent systems. If there is too much mixing of physical systems the algorithms become a mutually destructing or impeding mess.

This mess called the offspring physical system needs just a trigger to cause havoc in the surroundings.

It is nature's ingenuity that mules can not procreate. In course of time -may be centuries- perhaps the human species will also move into that safety zone. After all self preservation is the primary task.

Sravna Ji,

why not ?. when the whites are going after us in such racist tones, why should we not give it back to them ??. Infact, I only came to know in the last 2 yrs after the ferguson riots, how widespread this is, otherwise I would spoken about this long back..

Our great NRIs have been hiding such a big lie in the US/west so far., Adharma has to be opposed always... only if we talk about this, our future generation will not go to the USA/west thinking it is some dreamland.. & many lives can be saved from such disaster..

Not only should we oppose such behaviour, we should also give it back in the same coin. Give it back with the same racism to the whites when they come to India... treat them like shit, automatically, the racism will stop..

if one does not oppose bullies, they will continue to grow into a monster. as I said earlier, I always follow zero tolerance for bullies, - if any shakadai is thrown at me, I will throw even bigger shakadai back... (yes, no choice, we have to descend to the shakadai level sometimes..) this the only languages these thugs will understand... LOL !!

Cheers,
JK

Renuka Ji aka Nattaamai,

Sorry there is nothing in common between us & the whites. Zero, zilch, nothing in common... we are at opposite ends of the poles...

All these are silly politically correct aka PC talk... the whites are the ones who started this racist crap & it has polarized the entire world, this is the reality... no point in denying this..

Nothing will bridge this divide. earlier the whites were against intermarrying other races, now the other races like us are absolutely NOT intersted in marrying the whites.. Chapter Closed !! LOL !!!

Cheers,
JK

some NRIs have hijacked this forum & hence they oppose any & all discussions on racism in the USA!!. But boy o boy, look at the # of posts where they accuse Indians of racism...

It is time to switch hit & do a reverse sweep like in Cricket.. I would even suggest to our Dear Mr. Praveen to put a big board that "whites & crap" are NOT allowed into this forum !!

LOL !!

Sravna Ji,

why not ?. when the whites are going after us in such racist tones, why should we not give it back to them ??. Infact, I only came to know in the last 2 yrs after the ferguson riots, how widespread this is, otherwise I would spoken about this long back..

Our great NRIs have been hiding such a big lie in the US/west so far., Adharma has to be opposed always... only if we talk about this, our future generation will not go to the USA/west thinking it is some dreamland.. & many lives can be saved from such disaster..

Not only should we oppose such behaviour, we should also give it back in the same coin. Give it back with the same racism to the whites when they come to India... treat them like shit, automatically, the racism will stop..

if one does not oppose bullies, they will continue to grow into a monster. as I said earlier, I always follow zero tolerance for bullies, - if any shakadai is thrown at me, I will throw even bigger shakadai back... (yes, no choice, we have to descend to the shakadai level sometimes..) this the only languages these thugs will understand... LOL !!

Cheers,
JK

Dear JK ji,

I agree that whites have a big superiority complex and racism is still very much in vogue. But I differ on the policy of giving them back the same way. I am not the one who says not to use force but I would say use force only as a defence, never ever as an offense. Once you are able to defend yourself creditably the respect you get from your opponent automatically rises. Your approach thereafter should be to pave the way for peaceful co-existence of both.

So, let us not get angry at the sense of superiority of the whites, let us counter it with our own achievements in a way they can understand and also importantly resist the imposition of their ideology on us. It should make matters easy thereafter.

Sravna Ji,

It is not about getting angry about their superiority - I dont give too hoots to their perceived superiority. On the contrary, we are way too superior to the Whites.

Nobody will care what the whites think in their silly minds... but the issue is on the racist abuses, & the rhetoric particularly now in the US elections..

when they can call for a ban on muslims, ban on immigrants, etc.. we can very well ban them from our lands, forums, etc....

Cheers,
JK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back