• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

சனி பகவானை வணங்கிய பெண்: கோவிலை புனிதப்ப&#

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

V.Balasubramani

சனி பகவானை வணங்கிய பெண்: கோவிலை புனிதப்ப&#

சனி பகவானை வணங்கிய பெண்: கோவிலை புனிதப்படுத்திய கிராமத்தினர்!

காராஷ்ட்ராவில் உள்ள சனி பகவான் கோவில் ஒன்றில், பெண் ஒருவர் சிலை அருகே சென்று வணங்கியதால், கிராம மக்கள் போராட்டத்தில் ஈடுபட்டு வருகின்றனர்.

மகாராஷ்ட்ரா மாநிலம், அகமத்நகர் மாவட்டத்தின் சனி ஷிங்கனபூர் என்ற கிராமத்தில், சனி பகவானுக்கு கோவில் உள்ளது. இங்குள்ள 4 ஆயிரம் வீடுகளிலும் வீட்டுக்கு கதவு கிடையாது. சனி பகவான் கோவிலுக்கும் கதவு கிடையாது. 5 அடி உயரத்தில் கருங்கல்லில் உருவாக்கப்பட்ட சனி பகவான் சிலை இந்த கோயிலில் அமைக்கப்பட்டுள்ளது.

இந்த கோயிலுக்குள் கடந்த சனிக்கிழமை மதியம் 2.30 மணியளவில், அடையாளம் தெரியாத பெண் ஒருவர் சனி பகவான் சிலை அருகே நெருங்கி சென்று வணங்கியுள்ளார். பின்னர் கூட்டத்தினரோடு கலந்து விட்டார். சனி பகவான் சிலை அருகே பெண்கள் வரக் கூடாது என்பது இந்த கோவிலில் கடைபிடிக்கப்பட்டு வரும் சாஸ்திரம். ஆனால் அந்த பெண் சனிபகவான் சிலை அருகே சென்று வழிபட்டது கோயிலில் பொருத்தப்பட்டிருந்த சி.சி.டி.வி கேமராக்கள் மூலம் தெரியவந்தது.

Read more at: http://www.vikatan.com/news/india/55803-‘purifies’-shrine-after-woman-offers-prayers.art

Activists slam Shani temple tradition banning women's entry

Read more at: http://www.oneindia.com/india/activ...-tradition-banning-women-s-entry-1941528.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Belief in God and future life..... all continue as traditions of custom and practice.
After emancipation of civilisation........man has started to demarcate / differentiate / distinguish some beliefs as civilised and some other beliefs as uncivilised. Thereby attains partial evolution.

For atheists who are cynics, all beliefs are evolution without development and application of mind.

Non-atheists may argue that every belief exists with some reasons of underlying principles.

hi

i visited this temple with my family....ONLY GENTS WERE ALLOWED CLOSE TO THE MUTHY....NOT LADIES.....

Sani Bhagavan himself is believed (supposed) to be a bringer of misfortunes. It is the custom and belief that women should not go near Sani idol. Hence what happened is unfortunate. We will have to wait and see the results. May be there will be 'jala samAdhi' there also, within the next few years!

As a vaishnavite I do not consider Shani as a bhagvan. It is just one of the navagrihas. So I chuckle and move along. LOL.

As a vaishnavite I do not consider Shani as a bhagvan. It is just one of the navagrihas. So I chuckle and move along. LOL.
we can wait for some of the 'so called ' impure women to go to holy vaishnavite temples and repeat their abhishekam act.

others can have the last laugh

Typical reaction of a vaishnavite 'Even ஆபத்பாண்டவன intially thought so when Draupathi was in single clothe bleeding and staying in seperate place and dragged to be - disrobed! He came only on her pleading where are you?

we can wait for some of the 'so called ' impure women to go to holy vaishnavite temples and repeat their abhishekam act.

others can have the last laugh

Dear krish44,

That was unfair-hitting below the belt.

do you want to know my reply?

Some of the so called impure women would prefer to go to the temple of one of the thrimurthies but certainly that one will not be a vaishnavite temple because there will be no "Lingam" there. LOL.

And that LOL is the laaaaaaast one. LOL.

Typical reaction of a vaishnavite 'Even ஆபத்பாண்டவன intially thought so when Draupathi was in single clothe bleeding and staying in seperate place and dragged to be - disrobed! He came only on her pleading where are you?

That is where you are judgmental. And I would prefer not to react to that. LOL.

Dear krish44,

That was unfair-hitting below the belt.

do you want to know my reply?

Some of the so called impure women would prefer to go to the temple of one of the thrimurthies but certainly that one will not be a vaishnavite temple because there will be no "Lingam" there. LOL.

And that LOL is the laaaaaaast one. LOL.

This is fair hitting above the belt

Do you want to know my reply ?

Some of the so called impure women would prefer to go to the temple of one of the thrimurthies but certainly that one will not be a vaishnavite temple because there will No Lingam only Singam above the Belt ! அசிங்கம் !. LOL

And that LOL is the laaaaaaat one LOL

That is where you are judgmental. And I would prefer not to react to that. LOL.

She was pleading because she was bleeding - But for the pleading ஆபத்பாண்டவன் wouild have been only சாட்சி பூதம் as he calls himself usually! Pleading brings - Gods Pardox - He is ஆபத்பாண்டவன் and not one of the பஞ்ச பாண்டவன் He has to live upto his name and attributes - Cant be a ஆபதபாண்டவன் and only பாண்டவன் at the same time when the hotline gets a call for ஆபத்து - Had to act - This is only a perception and not a Judgement - Remember the poem Shades of Brahmins - Responding Brahmins and Notresponding Brahmins To be (responding) or not to be(notresponding ) is the question - Choice is yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back