• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Gaya shrartham- detailed procedure needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.tamilbrahmins.com/showthread.php?t=11649 - one of the old thread with a very detailed info share.

In my personal experience few important things what i feel.

1. If you are travelling in Train better to take AC coaches. Bit safer the normal sleeper.
2. Take care of belongings with extra care.
3. at gaya please don't roam alone in the streets . take your guide with you always.
4. Have backup of essential medicines.

Thanks,
Arun M

kindly see in the st icky thread Krishna angaraha chathurthy . details are there about kasi rameswaram travelaouge.

the kasi yatra combines of 3 places Kasi, Gaya, Triveni sangamam i.e Allahabad.
For bahmins Pinda dhanam in Kasi, taking pancha kanta snanam or impotan kata snanam and
sankalpam are immportant at Kasi. There are 64 nsana katas. It is not possibel to take snanam in all these
snana kattam. Mintly al are taking snanam in p[ncha katta with sankalpam and do pinda danam and tharpanam
in manikarnika ghat like for this you should gave guidance of vathiyar.
even we know the mantram we are not permited to do ourselves. they formed a sangam and insist that
hese cermonies are to be performed by hemselves only. the charges are someitmes ubnormal.

In triveni sangamam we have to take snanam and pida danam at tiveni sangamam for that also we should need
a prohit and gus guidance. then only we go by boat to the sangamam plance and have snamam there
therate betwen 1000 to 2000 herde are fo vaitheekam ony boarding and lodging are seperate.

In gaya Karnataka choultry is there ther is one tamil proght named Ramakrishna I hope. But there als we need
prohit. sankalpam and snanam at Palguni river,. piondadhanam at river bank. athe pida dhanam at the theiple whre
vishnu patham and homam and sratrthem in the choultly and pida dhanam at Akshayavadam
the charges may 5000 onwards
so mabny this can be wirthern due to time consumption i am ending with this.

Rajappa Namakkal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back