• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Thanksgiving holidays

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi
really a long weekend with friends/relatives in US.....still i think chilly BLACK FRIDAY.....

hi
really a long weekend with friends/relatives in US.....still i think chilly BLACK FRIDAY.....

And this will be followed by the Cyber Monday...There is a huge online sales bonanza rolled out to entice you on the manic Monday!!

For all of the people residing in US, it is Thanksgiving holidays from Thursday(Nov 26th) to Sunday ( Nov 29th).

What is Thanksgiving holiday? Who are they thanking? Please explain.

Black Friday is similar to Adi sales or Akshyathitiyai sales when Huge rush you see for discount sales! on false belief! In England you have Boxing Day sales! அதிரடி தள்ளுபடி!!
In all the countries traders want to bale out the old stock with more % of discounts.

Next month we have 2 long weekends!

Dec 24th is Prophet Mohd's B'day...Dec 25 is Jesus's Bday(Christmas)..then the next day is a Saturday and the next a Sunday.

Dec 24th,25th,26th and 27th! 4 days!

BTW on Dec 11th there is a holiday for my state..my state Sultan's Bday falls on a Friday..so there is 3 days in a row..Friday,Sat and Sunday off.

December has lots of holidays.

I think out here we have more holidays than USA.

For all of the people residing in US, it is Thanksgiving holidays from Thursday(Nov 26th) to Sunday ( Nov 29th).

Truly Thanksgiving, indeed!
[h=1]Dog walks 200 MILES to find the woman who nursed it back to health after it suffered two broken legs in Russia hit-and-run[/h]
  • Shavi was knocked over by hit-and-run driver in Rostov-on-Don, Russia
  • She was left to die at side of the road, with bruises and broken hind legs
  • Dog was nursed back to health by Nina Baranovskaya, who lives in town
  • But owner could not look after the pet for long-term due to commitments
  • She finally found new home for Shavi with friends nearly 200 miles away
  • But canine escaped - and managed to walk entire distance back to Nina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back